eos Crystal Lip Balm in Hibiscus Peach Reviews

Clear as Crystal. Smooth as eos. Meet new eos Crystal lip balm.

Crystal is formulated with a blend of 5 nourishing natural oils to hydrate lips without the heavy feel of wax. Welcome to the wonderful world of weightless. The only lip balm that works as good as it looks.

You may also enjoy eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet and Sweet Mint.

Something to give a try

I enjoyed this product, but I did feel it was a bit to silicone like for me. It didn't seem to leave that creamy feeling on my lips like other eos balms I've had. I do recommend it to those who like a light and gentle feel but not for those that prefer a cream like base.

awesome

i would definitely buy this product again and again.

therefore, sometimes it just leave a greasy thing on the package... i still love this product and would buy it for sure.

EOS

J'ai testé le produit. La texture est très différente, mais agréable. Le format est intéressant. Cependant, personnellement, je n'ai pas vraiment apprécié la fragrance. Je pourrais peut-être acheter le produit, mais assurément d'une autre frangrance.

Smooth application

Loved this product. Very smooth to apply. It was not greasy at all. Made my lips feel really soft. I would definitely purchase this again. I loved the peach smell as well. I highly recommend anyone try this product. I can't wait to try the other ones.

Love EOS

I am a huge fan of EOS. I use their products on a regular basis. The new EOS Crystal Lip Balm in Hibiscus Peach smells wonderful and leaves your lips feeling smooth and hydrated. Would seriously recommend this product to everyone, they make lovely gifts for friends.

I would buy this again

I would buy this lip balm again. I liked the way it made my lips feel silky smooth. The flavour was not overwhelming. It didn't make my lips sticky like some lip balm does.

1.3/5

October 04, 2017

It's a first bad experience with eos line products

When I received it free to try with ChickAdvisor I was so excited to try it because I love Eos products. But I was very sad with my experience. When I received it it was all oily all over the package. And everytime I used it after same thing. I really didn't liked the way it apply on my lips feeling sticky and dry. It's my first eos product I really don't like.

2.3/5

Stacie Davis

I am normally a huge fan of EOS, it’s definatley my “go to”, however, I am truly disappointed in this new crystal lip balm. It is far beyond malleable. Nothing seems to actually be getting on my lips. It just feels like I’m rubbing a glass ball on my lips. Super disappointed

MUST BUY!

*I received this product free, in exchange for an honest review. I definitely am in love with this new EOS product.. as someone that owns almost every product of theirs, I knew that I had to try this when given the opportunity! EOS crystal lip balm is absolutely amazing, and probably my favourite product by them so far.. I love that this lip balm goes on smooth & is non-greasy! I also love the fact that it’s clear but still has flavour to it. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that loves eos or has thought about trying their products before, but never has, this one is definitely worth the buy!

2.7/5

EOS Crystal Weightless hydration Hibiscus Peach

Please note that I purchased this with my own money.

When I discovered that this was a new EOS product I was excited because I love EOS lip balms. I own them all. I quickly went on the hunt for them and managed to find this at walmart.

Its a little bit more expensive then the regular EOS lip balms with a new design of the containers and formula.

After reading some reviews I realized that my lip balms must have melted a bit because when I opened the packaging it was a mess so I had to clean it off.

I didn't get the over whelming peach smell like everyone said they got and only really got it when I put it on my lips. Its a hydrating lip balm and it did leave my lips smooth. It goes on like butter and I like that its clear and wax free.

Not sure I would repurchase this formula again

Updated On: October 04, 2017

I went looking for a link for the Vanilla Orchid and I couldn't find one so I will add that to this. The Vanilla Orchid had the same issues with melting. I didn't really notice a vanilla smell until putting it on. The smell is not over whelming.

I probably wouldn't repurchase this