eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet Reviews

An improved organic formula with superior skin feel. Softer formula and more rich, authentic flavours:
  • 25% more organic sunflower oil helps retain moisture and gives a smoother glide
  • Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing organic shea butter and organic jojoba oil
  • 100% natural, certified organic
  • Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic.

You may also enjoy eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Sweet Mint or eos Crystal Lip Balm in Hibiscus Peach.

September 07, 2014

This is a really great lip balm. The texture and feel of this is fantastic. I love the flavor. You almost feel like your tasting a strawberry sorbet. It seems like it lasts longer than a lot of lip balms without the waxy feel.

August 12, 2014

One of my favourite flavours! I love the design and they can go in my purse, desk wherever I need one! Very moisturizing and it stays on my lips even overnight!

August 05, 2014

By far my favourite lip balm, I love the smell and it moisturizes well for me. I don't go anywhere without one in my purse.
    My only complaints are that once it gets low it is a little inconvenient to apply as it isn't quite soft enough to apply well with your fingers.

February 23, 2014

Great flavor and fragrance, effective, nice package. Great natural product.

February 20, 2014

EXCELLENT lip product!! Leaves my lips feeling fresh, soft and delicious. Very yummy!

February 19, 2014

Great item and very hip right now. Does a fair job moisturizing. It's a bit inconvenient because of the shape to hold it, but the ease of use makes it worthwhile. The scent is delicious!

February 17, 2014

Has to be hands down the best flavor of EOS lip spheres. Lasts a long time, hydrates and smooths your lips, and easy to apply. One sphere will have you addicted and coming back for more!

February 17, 2014

I go nowhere without this product! Smooth, yummy, nourishing.... Everything I am looking for in a lip balm! Delish!

January 10, 2014

Worth every penny, moisturizes your lips and tastes great. I also love that its organic.
    Love love love every kind! You will not be disappointed. Try it out.

November 24, 2013

A little pricy for a lip balm, but, the quality and effectiveness are astonishing! My lips are prone to chopping and this product definitely helps that. I can see this being my, go to, winter lip product.