eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet Reviews

An improved organic formula with superior skin feel. Softer formula and more rich, authentic flavours:
  • 25% more organic sunflower oil helps retain moisture and gives a smoother glide
  • Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing organic shea butter and organic jojoba oil
  • 100% natural, certified organic
  • Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic.

You may also enjoy eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Sweet Mint or eos Crystal Lip Balm in Hibiscus Peach.

September 11, 2017

Loving Strawberry Sorbet EOS Lip Balm!

Thanks for selecting me for this Product Review Club opportunity! I'm a daily lip balm user and always looking for one that actually works. I have used EOS in the past, and loved it, but I love the organic version even better! Most importantly, it's paraben and petrolatum free!! I'm not usually a fan of fruit flavoured lip products but this one isn't overpowering and doesn't smell or taste like a manufactured fake flavour. I really like it! It glides on so well and you really don't need a lot. I like how it makes my lips feel and will continue to use it!

Délicatesse

Pour des levres d'une douceur exemplaire teintées d'un arome léger et agréable et pour une hydratation qui dure des heures ce soin pour les levres d'eos est pour vous. J'ai vraiment beaucoup cette nouvelle formule améliorée avec des huiles organiques. Un gros merci a ChickAdvisor et eos qui m'ont permis d'essayer gratuitement ce produit.

Deliciously Sweet and Silky Smooth

I was so excited when I received this product in the mail to try and review. I've used EOS lip balms in the past, but this was a new product with an improved organic formula, so it was very exciting. The strawberry scent of the lip balm is so fruity and delicious. I love the texture and the feeling of it gliding onto my lips and it leaves my lips feeling silky smooth, hydrated and moisturized. I've been using this before bed, throughout the day and as a base before I put on lipstick. Love this product and will totally recommend it to everyone! Disclosure: I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor to try and provide feedback.

September 11, 2017

I already loved eos lip balms but now I love them even more. These new eos Organic Smooth Spheres are made from an improved organic formula that's softer formula with more, authentic flavours. I love the Strawberry Sorbet!

Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing organic shea butter, organic jojoba oil, and sunflower oil, this softly scented strawberry balm helps retain moisture and gives a smoother glide. It's 100% natural, certified organic, dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic.

The packaging of this lip balm is super cute. It's round and pink and fun to hold. It also has a small depression on the side of the sphere that makes it super easy to open. The balm itself is also shaped in a sphere. It has a creamy appearance but the product it goes on translucent or clear when applied.

This lip balm is super affordable. Price varies by retailer, however, eos Lip Balms are usually under $5 CAD. You also get 0.25 oz of product, which is a very good amount for that price.

Overall, I am very satisfied with this lip balm. It's a good value. I would buy again and look forward to trying the other flavours in this line.

I received this product for free from eos in exchange for my honest review.

Read more: http://reviewswhatsnew.blogspot.ca/2017/09/eos-organic-smooth-spheres-lip-balm.html

Love it

I got this free from chic advisor to test and review, and I was super excited and rightfully so.
    I was already an avid EOS user, and I'm LOVING the new formula, it seems smoother and more hydrating. I still absolutely love it, it smells incredible too.

Amaze ball

I love the minty taste of this balm. Its easy to apply even as the dome shape of the product gets lower. Its reasonably priced. I did find myself needing to reapply it often but the dome lasts forever so it wasnt a big deal for me. I dont like the shape of the package though. I know thats what makes it unique, but its uncomfortable in my pocket. Plus I feel like it looks like Im carrying around a golf ball in my pocket.

Strawberry goodness

I was already an EOS lip balm user so I was excited to try the new and improved version of this lipbalm. I really love it. I love the fruity smell and it's really hydrating. Also, I will always love the ball format of the lipbalm. I recommend using this.

wow wow!

Wow! tellement un bon produit! Il laisse les lèvres super douces en sensuelles et y dépose un délicat parfum. Je l'utilise tous les jours, un gros must à avoir à portée de main :)

#tryeos et #cadeau

Les petites sphères magiques

J'aime beaucoup le format des baumes à lèvres EOS, presque impossible de les perdre!

J'aime aussi énormément que le baume soit fait d'ingrédients 100% naturels et biologiques et qu'il contient des huiles nourrissantes et hydratantes pour les lèvres.

EOS Strawberry Sorbet est agréable à appliquer sur les lèvres et l'odeur est alléchante.

Après avoir utilisé le baume à lèvre EOS Strawberry Sorbet, je n'ai toutefois pas vu une grande amélioration de l'hydratation de mes lèvres. Pour moi, c'est un baume qui laisse une sensation agréable sur les lèvres, mais dons l'efficacité n'est pas aussi optimale que certains autres baumes à lèvres. Il est donc parfait pour l'utilisation quotidienne, mais lorsque vos lèvres ont besoin d'un gros coup d'hydratation, je me tourne vers autre chose.

September 11, 2017

Like a yummy strawberry smoothie!

I received this product free for review. I've been a longtime fan of EOS, and I LOVE that this new version is 100* natural, certified organic, but still has the same great smelling, moisturizing formula. It is hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested, and glides on smoothly and easily. The scent is amazing: think a creamy, strawberry smoothie! The packaging is fun, compact, and easy to throw in your purse or bag. The price point is extremely affordable, and most importantly: it is effective! The product lasts on your lips, and leaves them feeling smooth and soft all day long. I would definitely recommend!