eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Sweet Mint Reviews

An improved organic formula with superior skin feel. Softer formula and more rich, authentic flavours:
  • 25% more organic sunflower oil helps retain moisture and gives a smoother glide
  • Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing organic shea butter and organic jojoba oil
  • 100% natural, certified organic
  • Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic.

You may also enjoy eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet or eos Crystal Lip Balm in Hibiscus Peach.

September 12, 2017

Very moisturizing!

I like the minty fresh scent, it's quite refreshing. I definitely prefer the new formula over the old one. I wear liquid lipstick quite often so my lips tend to be on the drier side so this is amazing under my lipstick or on it's own. It is very moisturizing.

September 12, 2017

Love Lip Balm

In a world full of chemicals It's nice to come across a brand that does it the all natural way. I personally make most of my own lip balm for the simple fact that, when it comes down to it, you're eating over half the lip balm you wear. Reading the ingredient list I was already in love yet the Sweet Mint scent (again ALL NATURAL--SO HARD TO FIND..vs man made fragrance) let me know I was in a life long relationship with this lip balm. I love this mint scent and flavour because it is so extreme!! It reminds me of biting in to and after eight mint. The way it makes my lips tingle and feel so fresh is to die for. The "Mentha Piperita (peppermint) leaf extract' has many benefits such as freshening breath, relieving headaches, boosting energy, improving mental focus, AND decreasing hunger cravings! Little did you know your lip balm could help you be more energetic with your kids or at your job. Hello promotion!! ;) Meanwhile help you shed a few extra pounds. I literally want to list off the health benefits that every ingredient in this balm has for skin but I would be writing a novel. 100% YES on this product.

September 11, 2017

Surprisingly effective and minty fresh!

I received an eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Sweet Mint from ChickAdvisor to test out and I'm so glad that I did! I never saw the appeal for these sphere shaped balms but what I considered bulkiness, turned out to be quite useful when trying to find it in my bag while I'm on the go. The sturdy design is also great and unlike many other balms that come in tiny tubes, this one is easy to use without losing the lid.

Mint is also not my favourite and before trying it, I thought it was going to be too strong but it turned out to be my favourite "flavour". It was more natural and didn't have too much of an overwhelming scent that lingered.

The formula feels great on the lips and quickly helps to soothe them when they're dry. This is definitely a product that I see myself purchasing in the future.

September 11, 2017

Refreshing Scent and Very Moisturizing!

The formula of this eos lip balm is much better than their old formula. This lip balm moisturizes and feels very smooth and hydrating on the lips! The scent is also very fresh and I personally am a big fan of the scent. The texture of the lip balm is very smooth and I find its a great base for lipstick as it helps fill in lines on my lips.

I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone looking for a nice lip balm that is moisturizing, feels great on the lips and smells great (the packaging is also very cute). I would definitely repurchase this product.

Thank you ChickAdvisor and EOS for the chance to try this product ! #gotitfree

September 11, 2017

A refreshing feel to your lips

I got it for free to try. I like this new formula. It has a fresh minty scent. I noticed a cooling effect on the lips when applied which I liked. The scent was nice and not too overpowering, My lips looked and felt more hydrated and smoother when applied. This new formula is lightweight and I can wear this under lip gloss and lipstick to prevent my lips from drying out. Would buy.

Sweet for sure.

I'm usually not a big fan of mint but sweet mint definitely won my heart. The scent is amazing and I love the tingly feeling you get when you apply it. Leaves my lips smooth and plump. The round shape of the EOS makes applying it easy as ever. I also love how the new formula is organic and made without parabens and petrolatum.

Favourite Flavour of EOS

I was sent this lip balm in exchange for my honest opinion. #gotitfree #tryeos

I've always adored EOS lip balm's packaging, so when I got the chance to review these, I was so excited. The packaging is really cute, and because it's bigger and bulkier than the average lip balm tube, I find that it is harder to lose, which is great. The mint flavour is awesome, I love smelling it after I've applied it on my lips. The formula is creamy and the methanol feels nice on my lips. However, I think it could be a just little more moisturizing.

"eos Organic Smooth in Sweet Mint is senual and tantalizing

I received this eos lip balm to try for free. I have used eos in the past and have not been truly satisfied as my lips have felt dry and chapped and even with multiple reapplications my lips were left feeling rough and tired.

This new formula however has been improved greatly. The ease of the round roller lip ball has always made it easy to apply. The organic, 100% natural formula with soothing Shea butter and jojoba oil has made these balms very hydrating and long lasting. There is no longer a need to keep reapplying, thought to be honest the smell and taste of the sweet mint makes me want to keep applying it!

I would purchase these again, but the other great thing is how long one of these eos last. Its great to purchase a few flavours since I know these will last.

@ChickAdvisor, #tryeos and #gotitfree

Lovely minty lips

Love it!! I have always love EOS lip spheres and this time I tried EOS lip balm in sweet mint. This one is new formula that uses organic ingredients, so that is a big plus. The flavor nice. I am not a fan of lipbalm with strong scent/ flavor, this one is good. I would recommend this to anyone :)

Updated On: September 11, 2017

#gotutfree

amazing lip balm!!!

This sweet mint eos has got to be the best eos balm ive ever tried. It has this mint tingle thing that you feel on your lips and makes your feels so soft and smooth. Thank you to Chick Advisor for sending me this to try free. I do recommend getting this #gotitfree #tryeos