eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Sweet Mint Reviews

An improved organic formula with superior skin feel. Softer formula and more rich, authentic flavours:
  • 25% more organic sunflower oil helps retain moisture and gives a smoother glide
  • Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing organic shea butter and organic jojoba oil
  • 100% natural, certified organic
  • Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic.

You may also enjoy eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet or eos Crystal Lip Balm in Hibiscus Peach.

My go to lip balm!

#gotitfree from eos and ChickAdvisor and so happy about it!
    This has always been my go to lip balm. I love the tingly sensation when you first apply it, and it always leave my lips super soft and plump.

September 14, 2017

All time favorite made even better :)

I've always loved the eos Sweet Mint lip balm, and this new version is even better. It's still got the same wonderfully minty scent, and leaves that great cooling sensation on your lips. My lips feel so hydrated and healthy. I will definitely be switching to the new eos organic lip balm!

This balm is...THE BOMB!

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
    I'm not a huge lip balm girl...I use it when I have it, but don't go out of my way to purchase it. This EOS sphere in Sweet Mint is a Game Changer!!
    It smells incredible! (it smells like a really high end mint chip ice cream)I love that when applied, it makes my lips tingle a little bit, and makes them feel so soft and hydrated!
    I love the shape of the sphere, it makes it much easier to find it in my purse (trust me...if you saw the inside of my purse, you'd understand that the struggle is real!)
    I'm a big fan of the line now being organic, especially because I've noticed myself licking my lips more since I applied it (It's delicious, y'all!)
    I would absolutely purchase this again, and would highly recommend it.

September 14, 2017

J'adore l'odeur de menthe !

La menthe est DE LOIN ma fragrance préféré de produit cosmétique. Le baume à lèvre EOS avait justement la qualité nécessaire pour que le l'adopte. Une menthe poivrée qui donne une sensation de fraîcheur et d'hydratation. La forme ronde est parfaite, adorable et pratique.

Le baume était soyeux et le résultat sur mes lèvres était super. Un éclat mat mais fragrant. Discret. J'adore.

September 13, 2017

EOS lip balm is the BOMB! Will be buying again!

It was a super windy day when. Picked up my mail and my #gotitfree #eosstrawberrysorbet #eossweetmint and BAM my lips were no longer on fire!!! I tried the Strawberry Sorbet first and it's amazing!! The texture is smooth and my lips loved it!! The Sweet Mint makes me think of Christmas

Love it! ❤️

I was super excited to receive this today! I have always been a fan of eos balms and was looking forward to trying this product. I love the fact that this product is 100% natural and organic (and that eos balms are U.S.A made!!!) The minty flavour is amazing and the balm tingly! Thank you Chickadvisor for giving me the opportunity to try this! #gotitfree

You've Gotta Try It!

#gotitfree I was fortunate enough to chosen to receive 2 samples of eos lip balm. One was Strawberry Sorbet Organic and the other Sweet Mint Organic.

I was so excited to try their new line of organic lip balm. As a long time fan of eos products, I couldn't wait to receive my package in the mail.

And I was not disappointed! I absolutely LOVE the organic version because it leaves my lips feeling smooth and soft. Especially with the cold weather on the way!

Silky Smooth and Minty Tasting

As I said in my review for the Strawberry Sorbet lip balm ... I love EOS. My lips need lip balm especially when the cooler weather hits. They get dry and chapped very fast if I don't take good care of them. I have heard some bad stories about the EOS balm in the past but I have to say I have never had any issues. The cool mint flavor of this balm is just that. Cool. It leaves my lips fresh feeling and very silky. I love the round ball and how easy it is to apply. This is my balm of choice!

Traveling lips!!!

I travel a lot, being a professional truck driver. Hot, cold, dry air, a/c, changing environment way too many times in one day. I also ride a motorcycle. Now!!! This product is simply delicious. You don't get that awfull after taste some lip balm leave behind. My lip keep soft and plump. And the freshness of the mint!! I just need to learn how not to get thru this sphere so fast!!

Updated On: September 14, 2017

Oh!! Did I mention I got to try this free?!
    I'm so much in love with their new formula. Can't wait for the next flavors!!

i like it a lot

j'ai eu la chance d'essayer gratuitement ce produit, je suis très satisfaite de la douceur que ce baume à lèvre laisse sur mes lèvres, j'aime l'ODEUR DÉLICATE et la sensation de fraicheur que ce baume me procure.