eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Sweet Mint Reviews

An improved organic formula with superior skin feel. Softer formula and more rich, authentic flavours:
  • 25% more organic sunflower oil helps retain moisture and gives a smoother glide
  • Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing organic shea butter and organic jojoba oil
  • 100% natural, certified organic
  • Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic.

You may also enjoy eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet or eos Crystal Lip Balm in Hibiscus Peach.

EOS ORGANIC SMOOTH SPHERES LIP BALM IN SWEET MINT

EOS ORGANIC SMOOTH SPHERES LIP BALM IN SWEET MINT was cooling and refreshing, but not over powering. I am not usually a mint fan, but this one had just the right amount of mint flavor, leaving lips feeling cooled and fresh. The texture was light weight, smooth, and silky. Loved the cute color and packing! Even better that it is organic!

So soft and smooth!

I've always been a fan of eos and I love their new formula even more! I'm not a huge fan of minty lip balms but I fount "Sweet Mint" to be quite pleasant and not too overwhelmingly minty. It left my lips feeling super soft and smooth. I'm really glad eos didn't change their packaging - which I love. The round shape is so cute and makes it so easy to apply on the top and bottom lips at the same time. I will continue to purchase eos products in the future and I would definitely recommend it to friends.

Disclaimer: I was sent this product for free for review purposes.

Simply refreshing

What an enjoyable feeling when I wear eos organic lip balm in sweet mint.
    I feel refreshed and somewhat more confident. The smell is great. Lips are hydrated for a long while. It gets very confortable. Plus, the ingredients are organic. Only the best! For the quality it's a bargain! Will definitely buy and share about it this again and again!

Cool mint smoothness

I really enjoyed this flavor. It has a very nice scent and it keeps my lips nice and smooth. I also really enjoyed that it is organic so I can feel better wearing and buying it. My teenage daughters really went gaga over it as well

September 16, 2017

Sweet Mint - my forever OG!

Ever since I discovered EOS lip balms 6 years ago, I've always had them in my purse or at my bedside table. Now that they've redone it to improve them even more, I know i won't stop purchasing it. I love how it is natural and organic while being moisturizing. It is a good lip balm to keep your lips from getting dry, but if you have severely chaped lips, don't expect it to heal them. Great overall! *Received for free by chick advisor

September 16, 2017

Surprised by the nice scent

I will gladly recommend this lip balm. It is not a scent that I thought I would enjoy but I ended up recalling liking it. Even my daughter was asking to try it as she loved the scent so much. It is a nice, smooth lip balm, we always enjoy eos lip balms and will continue to recommend to everyone.

So smooth!

So smooth, so minty. I love how soft my lips feel after using this. The mint isn't too overpowering and makes me feel fresh. Just a little goes a long way, which means this lip balm will last for quite a while.

Refreshing!

I was sent this product courtesy of Chick Advisor for testing purposes. I've always been a fan of EOS lip balm's and knew I would love these new ones. I found sweet mint to be minty fresh and love the cooling sensation it left on my lips - very refreshing! I would definitely recommend this to others and will be needed another of Sweet Mint when I run out!

Great!

This lip balm has a nice scent and does a good job on moisturizing your lips. Unlike other lip balms that make your lips feel greasy and sticky this one has a light feel to it and does the job not to mention the adorable packaging just makes you want to buy them all.

Better than ever!

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor. I've always liked these lip balms but I always find them stiff/hard to use the first few times, which prevents me from using them as often as I'd like. When I first tried this product, I was overwhelmed with the delicious scent of fresh spicy mint, not the fake chemical smelling mint scent. You can tell it's real mint because the product ever so slightly tingles on your lips (nothing crazy enough like a plumping gloss).

Now that they've added different oils to the formula, I find the texture much smoother and softer upon first application, no more stiff balm! I love it!