eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Sweet Mint Reviews

An improved organic formula with superior skin feel. Softer formula and more rich, authentic flavours:
  • 25% more organic sunflower oil helps retain moisture and gives a smoother glide
  • Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing organic shea butter and organic jojoba oil
  • 100% natural, certified organic
  • Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic.

You may also enjoy eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet or eos Crystal Lip Balm in Hibiscus Peach.

October 02, 2017

Great Mint

Love the subtle mint flavour. Glides on easy and smooth. Not too sticky or gummy. Great packaging to throw in a purse or bag. The lid screws on so it stays on in your bag.

October 01, 2017

Fraîcheur et douceur

J'adore ce lipsyl organic Eos à la menthe.
    Odeur douce, sensation de fraîcheur, petit goût de menthe qui reste sur les lèvres. Il a vraiment tout pour plaire. Jolie petite forme ronde qui s'applique très bien. Sensation d'apaisement sur les lèvres.

Je suis très heureuse d'avoir essayé le lipsyl Eos à la menthe #gratuitement #cadeau grâce à #chickadvisor.

September 29, 2017

Yummy flavour

I am obsessed with anything mint and this is one of my favourite lip balms. I love the delicate mint flavour, it's like a smooth creamy mint, opposed to a strong mouthwash type mint flavour. The smoothness and hydrating of the lip balm itself it also fantastic. It absorbs in and doesn't leave a waxy feeling on your lips.

2.7/5

September 28, 2017

I really enjoy finding that drugstore type product that pulls you in and gets you curious about whether or not it will be the next favourite, inexpensive beauty product to tell everyone about but unfortunately I didn't find this product very moisturizing and im not sure that id want to attempt sliding a frozen ball of balm across my wind chapped lips come winter time.

These lip balms felt too waxy for me. I had bought a 5 pack at a large club members only, warehouse retailer awhile back because it looked enticing and not much out of my pocket for 5 lip balms; while living in one of the coldest, dryest provinces in Canada I had to try these but didn't care for them. On a positive note, the different colours smelled nice and no more curiousity.

My teenaged daughter seemed to use the 4 other lip balms up. Im not sure if it was because they could possibly be seen as a fad at school for the unique round shaped, tough plastic (shatter proof container), fun colour of each encased ball of solid lip balm or if they really were effective in hydrating or soothing dry, chapped lips.

Pucker up!

I just love these balms! I love how unique they are in shape. Loved the scent and the way it felt on my lips. Definitely not sticky at all. I got so many compliments on how smooth my lips looked.

Love it

I like that it doesnt have chemcals in it and its very clean. Lips stay moisturized
    Clean healthy products are what i buy. I have five of them around my house

September 28, 2017

I use this product dIly!

I personally love this product, i use it everyday! I dont like that i have to reapply so often, but I love the way it makes my lips feel! This is a lip blam that I have in every purse.

Love Mint

I love everything mint and this scent reminds me of after eights that I like. Like how it keeps my lips hydrated and smooth. I love that it is a certified organic lip balm. I do believe this new EOS is much better than the ones from before. It feels more hydrating. I received this product for free for my review. #gotitfree

September 27, 2017

good stuff

i have tried EOS LIP BALM before and love the flavors but this new EOS ORGANIC SMOOTH SPHERES LIP BALM IN SWEET MINT is the bees knees it leaves my lips smooth and soothed... my only complaint is the shape while original an eye catching its just not made for pockets

September 27, 2017

I’m Loving My Mint EOS Lip Balm

I’m so glad I got to try the EOS Mint Lip Balm. It not only smells mint tactic but it also feels amazing on my lips. It’s kind of tingly on my lips when I put it on. My lips are super shiny too. Thanks for letting me try it. Anyone who loves Mint like me should try this I think you will love it too. #gotitfree