3.6/5
eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm Reviews

Helps to keep your lips look and feel healthy. This lip balm is 95% organic and petrolatum & paraben free. Long lasting moisture. Shea butter & vitamin E. New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips. Twist-off top. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

April 19, 2017

My lips are constantly chapped, and EOS lip balm is the best remedy. It's almost completely natural, and gives long lasting moisture to your lips! Also, the unique shape of the lip balm makes it very easy to apply evenly.

2.8/5

April 19, 2017

This is a decent lip balm, but not really any better than any of the others you can get for around the same price. They do smell great, and are pretty moisturizing, but I don't love the shape. Would prefer other lip balms in the regular tube type of packaging.

April 19, 2017

I like this lip balm. I find it moisturzing and makes my lips smooth. I really like the shape too, it glides on lips easily. This product is also 95% natural which is a bonus

1.0/5

April 19, 2017

I always see people using eos lip balm, and talking about it, so I went out and bought a 3 pack from Shoppers drug Mart. All three of them had black mould growing on them :( I was able to return them, but I won't be buying them ever again.

April 19, 2017

eos lip balm is so perfect! It is filled full of moisturizers and leaves your lips feeling super. I love mine. I have three different types. I like the coconut milk one more that the others because it is super creamy.

April 19, 2017

Eos lip balm is a mid price range lip care gem. The ball shaped packing is a bit bulky but oh so worth it. My lips have never felt so soft and there are so many different scents. I have become seriously addicted and hate to leave home without it.

2.3/5

April 18, 2017

I really don't recommend this product. I honestly don't understand what the hype is all about... It is overpriced, smells weird and I find it leaves my lips drier than they already were.

April 17, 2017

I have one for each handbag. EOS lip balm helps keep my lips nice and soft. I suffer from hyper pigmentation in my lips I have found overtime it has helped to even the pigmentation while keeping my lips soft.

3.2/5

April 17, 2017

I usually like these products. I got the passion flavour lip balm and while when you first apply it it smells nice but I find after wards it starts to smell really terrible. Definitely threw it out.

April 15, 2017

I don't think anything is really special other than the shape of this lip balm. The price is alright, and it works alright. They have cute colours and scents but that's about it.