3.6/5
eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm Reviews

Helps to keep your lips look and feel healthy. This lip balm is 95% organic and petrolatum & paraben free. Long lasting moisture. Shea butter & vitamin E. New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips. Twist-off top. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

March 05, 2018

je rachetetais ce produit tous les jours.

j’adore les eos . Je les ai tous tellement qu’ils vont bien. J’en fais une collection. Ils font tres bien sur les lèvres et sont efficaces. Ils sentent super bons.

February 26, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Not good for already chapped lips

I was so excited when these first came out. I loved how cool the shape was and that it was a natural lip balm. While the shape is neat at first once you get low you have to use your fingers or just throw it out because it doesn't go on your lips. I'm not sure how effective it is either, it moisturizes somewhat but if your lips are already chapped it's pretty useless. For the price and the claims they make I'd say this is a no.

February 21, 2018

Looks cool, but nothing special

I get one of these every year from my mom in my Christmas stocking. The shape is different and interesting, but the lip balm itself is uninspired. I guess it prevents chapped lips, but not in any noticeable way. If I'm gonna wear lip balm I at least want it to have some colour or tingle or taste or something. I probably wouldn't buy it on my own given the opportunity.

February 01, 2018

Not to save chapped lips

This product is made to make sure you lips don't get chapped but once they are it is pretty much useless. I used it as often as I remember and it helps keeps my lips from becoming chapped. But once chapped I grab something else.

January 29, 2018

EOS lip balm

I like eos lip balm. They have a variety of products for lips. I love how this lip balm leaves my lips feeling soft, moisturized and visibly nourished. The compactness of the product and the packaging is great as well. Love!

2.7/5

January 29, 2018

Not work for me

It looks good with the cute package, good smell, but it doesn't work at all, it has nothing to do with my dry lip, there is no difference after I use this lip balm.

1.3/5

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I didn't like this product

I bought it because of the cute packaging but when I used it it dried out my lips and gave me red itchy bumps all over my lips ,which took a long time to go away . It looked and felt terrible,I'd never use it again .

2.7/5

Itchy red lips

This product does not work for me. It dried my lips out horribly, made them bright red and itchy! I assume it works for some people and it's possible that I am allergic to something in this product. I will not be using it again.

Just ok

Not what I expected for a lip balm. It just didn’t seem to moisturize my lips the way I needed. I needed several applications throughout the day and left my lips just ok.

January 22, 2018

I have never tried this, but i would love to try.

I would like to try this, I have never used this before. I always used blistex,
    I see other people use this but I never had the chance.
    Don't know iftheycome in flavours or not but I need a better lip conditioner.