eos Organic Smooth Stick Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet Reviews

No one’s mood is the same every day — so why should our lip balms be? Eos sticks offer even more irresistible flavors to add to your collection, like strawberry sorbet, pomegranate raspberry, sweet mint, and vanilla bean. And by marrying sleek pocketability with eos staples like head-turning color and yummy natural ingredients, these sticks are unlike any other. So the only question is: which flavor matches your vibe today?
  • Certified Organic & 100% Natural
  • Contains sustainably sourced ingredients
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Paraben & petrochemical-free
  • Gluten-free
  • Not tested on animals

September 30, 2018

Personally I thought it was alright. The flavor is nice and so is the packaging. But I did not think it as effective as other ones I have tried. I prefer Burts Bees or general brands with no flavor.

September 30, 2018

Love this balm! Although this is not my favourite scent

I use eos a fair bit and I really like this new formula. I don’t love the strawberry sorbet scent as it’s too sweet for me but otherwise this is a great lip balm that goes on smooth and works well. Not my favourite as I find other brands work a bit more effectively but it’s a good go to.

Best lip balm!

I have been using EOS for years and I absolutly love this one! The application is amazing and the results are great! EOS never fails and I always have mine on me!

Organic Baby

Finally an addition to my EOS lipbalm. But what i like most is that it's organic! for real!. I like it that this time it comes with a stick and nit the ball. it tastes good too i can eat it! A must have

September 30, 2018

I would buy this product again and again!

A great lip balm. Mild not overpowering strawberry scent. It left my dry lips feeling supple and hydrated! A great price for the 2 pack and availability at Shoppers is always a plus.

September 30, 2018

Tastes so good and so moisturizing!

Very moisturizing! Love the packaging. Love that it comes in a two pack. Good value for the product. The flavour is so yummmmmy and feels great on the lips.

2.8/5

Nice chapstick

Smells delicious and it feels really smooth. Not sure how this will perform as the day goes on. I have had eos before the old ball shape and I wasnt impressed. We will see how this one is

September 30, 2018

Switching to this lip balm!

A big fan of this brand and love the stick form of their lip balm! Convenient for taking on the go and very hydrating for my lips. It doesn’t dry out immediately after application and feels great on my lips. The strawberry flavour/scent is a big bonus!

Strawbebbbebberry

Eos speaks for itself .. this eos organic stock lip balm strawberry sorbet is just amazing all from the smell to the touch on my lips.. leaves a smooth finish and applies well over your regular lipstick.
    #eosOrganicSticks

Love the scent!

I love all things strawberry so I really liked the scent. I liked the shape of this lip balm and find it much more convenient to stick in your purse or pocket than the sphere lip balms. I love that it’s 100% natural containing sustainably sourced ingredients and not tested on animals. This moisturizes my lips okay but I may need something a little more heavy duty in the winter because I have really dry lips. I tried this product as part of the #chickadvisorshowcase.