eos Organic Sphere Lip Balm in Honeysuckle Honeydew Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 913 in Lip Balm

To keep your lips looking and feeling healthy, we created this 95% organic, 100% natural lip balm that's petrolatum & paraben free, just like you. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

March 19, 2017

I have been using this product for months. The things I love about this product is the smell. In addition to how to hydrates the lips. The small size is easy to leave at your bed side or put in a purse. It is great for on the go. I use it every night, it is an essential.

December 10, 2016

Great tasting, long lasting on lips and in cute container. What else can I say EOS is awesome. It is a great Chapstick and because of its shape it is a lot harder to lose then conventional chapsticks.

December 09, 2016

Love the containers of these but they dried my lips out so badly! I found that every time I applied them my lips would burn and I would want to put more on. Eventually my lips started to peel and blister and this stopped once I discontinued using the product.

August 04, 2016

Ce produit ne me convient pas du tout. Au lieu d'hydrater mes lèvres, elles deviennent de plus en plus sèches. Le produit est très inconfortable et doit être appliqué très fréquemment. Je suis très déçue, surtout que le produit semblait apprécié par plusieurs. Je n'achèterai plus de produit de cette marque, c'est certain.

1.5/5

July 06, 2016

Thought this would work on my lips and as soon as I applied it to my lips it started to burn them. Made my lips sore and dried them out. Cute container they come in but not a great product.

March 15, 2016

I have a large collection of these as I think they are super cute. But recently I have noticing that when I apply this balm to my lips it doesn't feel like it does anything for my lips other than make them more dry and irritated. Overall I don't think I will be buying anymore

February 12, 2016

Extremely waxy. I feel like it actually dries out my lips more than it does actually help them. I need to reapply every 20-30 mins and even after continuous use- I don't feel like it helps as much as a few of their competitors.

February 12, 2016

This product smells like a chemical honeydew and it is so waxy on the lips, not at all hydrating. Plus, it is quite bulky to have in your purse and it gets gunky.

February 12, 2016

I would bot recommend this or any eos lip products. It dried out my lips so bad that they were cracking bleeding and peeling. I went to blistex and finally my lips are saved. Eos is a horrible product

1.5/5

February 12, 2016

I loved this lip balm at first until I realized tint was full of mold. It also gave me blisters on my lips and it made my lips burn. I will never buy this again.