eos Organic Sphere Lip Balm in Pomegranate Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 915 in Lip Balm

Smooth on an all-natural lip balm that delivers the perfect balance of flavor and moisture.

May 04, 2017

I got this eos lip balm a couple years back in one of their limited edition Christmas packages. At first I didn't like the scent or flavor but it grew on me and in the end i really liked it. The only problem with these eos lip balms is they are not moisturizing enough. They need to make the formula more nourishing.

February 28, 2017

Great stalking stuffer. Shape sit well in hand and looks better on desk than the stick lip balms. Moisturizes well and it's not greasy like some other lip balms. Also smells great

February 20, 2017

I love EOS Pomegranate Raspberry flavour lip balm. It glides on nice and smooth. Leaves your lips moisturized and it smells delicious! I recommend this product. I give it an A+++!

February 17, 2017

this is the first time I've used Eos lip balm, and I'm totally in love.. its the first thing I put on when I get home in the evening as my lips tend to be dry. It stays on even when drinking water or coffee.. or red wine!! It goes on so smooth, the scent is awesome and it doesn't taste waxy!!

January 06, 2017

I've used lip balm of various sorts for YEARS....many were good....but none seemed to do the trick. Winter is VERY harsh on my lips. I bought EOS after hearing about it from several people, actually it was an impulse buy.....I gave it to my husband to throw in my stocking for Christmas. I opened it up Christmas Day and I have been using it every day since! WOWZA. No more dry chappy lips! I haven't used my lip exfoliator either as I find I don't need to. The flavor is fantastic, it's not waxy or heavy AND the lid doesn't pop off and end up ruining the inside of my handbag. I have now gone out and bought one for each of my sons and husband also and they love it too. This hot little item will be stocked in the cupboard so that we never run out.

January 05, 2017

I like that these are shaped to fit nicely in your hand but I don't like that they don't sit nicely in your pocket (yep, I'm a pocket girl!)
    The product itself is great. Goes on smooth and absorbs nicely, leaving my lips feeling moisturized long term. The pomegranate smell is nice and subtle.

November 14, 2016

I love the pomegranate flavour too. I have tried so many I almost love them all. It doesn't matter which flavour I use, it keeps my lips moisturized.

September 22, 2016

Goes on smoothly and long lasting. Lips don't dry out. The product itself lasts for a very long time. I didn't smell any pomegranate, just a faint scent of raspberry.

September 08, 2016

I love the eos lip balm. The way this container is shaped makes it go on so easy. The only problem with the shape is how much room it takes up in my purse. Other than that I wouldnt change anything. This is the only lip gloss I now use. Love everything about it

May 13, 2016

One of my absolute favourite lip balms! It's not greasy, but so smooth. Great scent. And the look and packaging is quite unique compared to other balm brands. Love that it's mostly organic ingredients too and not overpriced for what it is at all. I received this pomegranate one in a Christmas trio package that included decorative stickers with it. I find these last forever, and don't change quality over time either.

traceymconley has posted in the forum topic