eos Organic Sphere Lip Balm Visibly Smooth in Coconut Milk Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 915 in Lip Balm

Get noticed with visibly softer lips. Nourish your lips with the delicious flavor of coconut milk.

May 08, 2017

Le baume à lèvre sent divinement bon! Il hydrate les lèvres à la perfection et le format est idéal pour le sac à main! Je l'adore et je le recommande à tous!

May 01, 2017

I love the look of this product. The coconut milk ingredient makes it apply very sleek and soft. I like how easily it applies (the round applicator helps!) It is great to throw in your purse or car. It is not that great to put in your pocket due to the shape. It smells soooo good! I love the smell of the coconut.

April 29, 2017

i found that it doesn't really work at all. Although they smell fantastic and look cute they don't work. therefore they really don't work ladies so don't bother wasting your money.

April 13, 2017

This lip balm gives me the softest lips and the smells are great. Lasts a long time, only flaw would be when you do stop using it your lips with dry out quite a bit and crack. Other then when you stop using it I love it mint is one of my favourite.

April 10, 2017

Really do love the scent of this lip balm, but you do need to use a lot and reapply often to keep your lips moisturized. Because of its unique shape it is easy to find in a purse, but hard to transport around unless you have a purse or bag due to its size and shape. I like that it doesn't seem to melt in the heat, unlike others.

April 06, 2017

A little more expensive for a lip balm BUT it last long , smells good and does it's job! My lips feel great whenever I use it. Literally this lip balm ball just stays in my pocket for whenever I need. Totally reccomend it

March 29, 2017

This is the only lipbalm I buy now. I can't say enough awesome things about it! I love the scent, how smooth it feels on my lips, how long it lasts, and how soft my lips are. I've noticed I use lip balm less often since switching to eos products because my lips are in better condition.

March 16, 2017

Absolutely love the flavour and the effectiveness of this eos. Not only does it smell and taste great but it absorbs fairly quickly too, and has been especially helpful the past few winters at keeping my lips from bleeding. Love this product and would absolutely buy again

March 10, 2017

FORMULATION: The visibly smooth balms are much thinner, and more moisturizing. I find them to be a lot less waxy than the original line - but that was one thing I actually liked about the regular EOS balms so it's a bit of a toss up for me on which line I like better. There isn't a The visibly smooth line feels a bit more like melted butter (but less greasy) on the lips.

PACKAGING: There's only two types out so far, and they are Vanilla Mint and Coconut Milk. The easiest way to tell the difference between the two lines of EOS balms is that the original balms are one solid colour, while the visibly smooth ones are one main colour with small stripes of an accenting colour. The Vanilla Mint balm is a light blue with pale blue (almost white) stripes.

SCENT: The Vanilla Mint one is very much like the original line "sweet mint" (the blue-green coloured one), but much less minty. There is definitely a sweetness to it.

Overall, I really like these balms and if you like the original line, I think you will also enjoy the new visibly soft line! I hope they come out with more scents in the future, because I really enjoy this line of EOS balms.

March 01, 2017

This has to be my favorite flavor or EOS lip balms so far! Although a few of the other EOS brand lip balms dry out your lips really quickly, this one is completely different.My lips feel moisturized for over forty minutes without re-application. And the flavor/smell is my absolute favorite. I am not usually a coconut person, but this lip balm smells like a Hawaiian pina colada in lip balm form! I would recommend this as a good and relatively inexpensive lip balm to anyone.