eos Organic Sphere Lip Balms Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 885 in Lip Balm

Helps to keep your lips look and feel healthy. This lip balm is 95% organic and petrolatum & paraben free. Long lasting moisture. Shea butter & vitamin E. New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips. Twist-off top. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

April 26, 2017

I have quite a collection of the different flavours.I have one in most of my purses .The only one I am not to
    crazy about is the Peppermint,I do Love the fruity ones.

April 22, 2017

This lip balm works really well and comes in tons of different pretty colours and scents, it also goes for a really cheap price. I would recommend this to anyone, the only bad thing is that it gets dirty a lot if you leave it in your dirty purse.

April 20, 2017

I think there are better organic lip balms. I didn't find this to be especially hydrating. The sphere shape is awkward to use especially when you have used it for awhile and its not so round.

April 19, 2017

This is a decent lip balm, but not really any better than any of the others you can get for around the same price. They do smell great, and are pretty moisturizing, but I don't love the shape. Would prefer other lip balms in the regular tube type of packaging.

April 11, 2017

For the price especially compared to cheaper options that work better. This product doesn't do a great job at keeping your lips moist. It feels very waxy and has a slight plastic scent. If you want to have something that is it a lot more moisturizing I would use a different product.

0.5/5

April 11, 2017

I absolutely HATE this product. I actually did a lot of research and had very high hopes for it. I overpaid for the product at the time because it wasn't readily available at the time. Only have realized this product actually makes my lips more chapped rather than less. It doesn't feel moisturizing. A BIG FAT NAY!

April 10, 2017

I wanted to try these because of the scent variety and the big hype about them butI really did not enjoy them brats they made my lips break out and crack and bleed so badly. I spent my birthday in misery because of the reaction I had from one of these and this was around the time it was in the news tat a lot of other people dealt with the same problem so it wasn't just me.

April 10, 2017

I finally got a couple of these to try out b/c of the difference in packaging. Let's be honest; the only difference here than with any other tube style balm is that this comes in a cute shape. I think the balm itself is quite nice and higher end, it works for me and lasts long enough. The vanilla bean is such a tasty scent like a sheet cake, and the summer berry is equally as nice and smells like a strawberry mousse dessert.

So the pros about this cute ball packaging: I love that I can switch out the tops and mix and match the colours. The ball shape is easier to find when digging around in my clown car purse without looking (tube balms are also shaped like lipstick, perfume rollers, pens, etc...). It's a gimmicky sort of fun to use it on my lips. It isn't in a turn-to-dispense tube so there's less problems like when I have a chapstick tube in my pocket and when I go to use it it has turned itself in my pocket to mush up into the cap. Can be used as a toy in a game of fooseball?

So basically it's fun. Good enough balm.

April 08, 2017

I've had so many mixed feelings about this. It looks super cute so 5/5 on appearance. BUT the little ball it comes in isn't that practical when you've been using it for a while, when it gets flat you'll either have to get a new one or scoop it out with your fingers. I feel like this doesn't work as well as other actual lip chaps or moisturizers if you're in a colder environment. If you're prone to chapped lips like I am this won't do much for you, but if you just want a little extra moisture its great for that. So this product really depends on who you are and the purpose you want it for. If you have dry lips or chapped lips don't get this, go get yourself some Blistex; but if you just want a little extra something something on your lips then go for it!

April 08, 2017

I work in a facility with very dry air, have tried this product and however it doesn't stand up to the test! Comes off so easily and doesn't provide a long lasting effect. Also find the bumps from where you twist it on get clogged with the product and looks dirty very easily. Smells good, glides on smooth and very neat packaging, but thats about it!