eos Organic Visibly Soft Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Coconut Milk Reviews

Get noticed with visibly softer lips. Nourish your lips with the delicious flavor of coconut milk.

May 29, 2019
    K'alak'i T'bilisi, Georgia

Love it!

I love Eos products and this balm is my favorite. It has sweet coconut/vanilla flavor(and tastes good as well :D ). The packaging is so cute and it's easy to throw in your purse. Thisblip balm is very moisturizing and makes lips soft and smooth. Definutely worth the money!

March 18, 2019

I would purchase this again

It has been quite a while since I purchased lip balm from EOS as back in the day I found their formula less than satisfactory. During the cold weather we had over the last few months, in combination with cold season, my lips got moderately dry. I have a son who also experiences dry lips from time to time, and medicated lip balm is not his cup of tea. I purchased one for each of us, and our consensus is that we like this product. It worked to help our dry lips recover! It is light yet moisturizing enough to use year round.

February 13, 2019

Soft and Smooth

This EOS lip balm in coconut milk makes my lips smooth and it tastes great too. The coconut milk scent reminds me of being somewhere tropical. It hydrates my lips and leaves them feeling smooth. I would buy this product again.

October 07, 2018

Nice and good

It tastes good, smells good, and also feels good! I love the way it moisturizes my lips and it also makes my day better. The only thing is that I don't like beeswax in my lip balm, but I can't even taste it! Definitely great!

June 28, 2018

Famille eos

Dans ma famille on ne jure que par EOS. Ce baume à lèvre en particulié à réglé un grave problème de lèvre gercé qu'aucun autre baume à lèvre n'as pu améliorer. De plus, le fait que les ingredient sont tous naturel et sans danger est un grand plus lorsqu'on fait un usage régulier d'un baume à lèvre!

April 18, 2018

Amazing product!

Love, love, love this product. Smells delicious and there is a hint of sweetness when I lick my lips while wearing this lip balm. Top quality and works well to keep my lips soft and moisturized.

March 30, 2018

Une mode

EOS (Evolution of smooth) a fait le buzz car des célébrités comme Kim Kardashan l'ont approuvé. Il a aussi fait le buzz parce que certaines femmes disaient avoir fait des cloches sur les lèvres (comme on dit: toute publicité est bonne!) EOS a misé beaucoup sur le packaging et ça lui a réussi. Les lipbalms sont tout minions, mais fonctionnent-ils? Je trouve que oui! En combinaison avec mon Burts bees que j'aime à cause de sa menthe poivrée, je trouve que le eos donne fière allure à mes lèvres. Elles ont l'air vraiment saines et donc pulpées.

March 29, 2018

I love this lip balm. Absolutely buy it again

I love this one so much. My lips are dry and chapped, but this one fixed all those problems. After using it, all the flakes on my lips were disappeared. The coconut smell is good too. The packaging is cute, like a little pinky egg. Moreover, the price is affordable for me. Highly recommend.

March 21, 2018

Smells like summer.

This lip balm smells so good. It reminds me of Hawaiian Tropic tanning oil. And it leaves my lips so soft. I love the shape and that I can run it over my lips quickly. It's also easier to find in the bottom of my tote bag or purse.

March 20, 2018

My Daughters Favourite

I picked this up for my daughter as she has always wanted one. I finally got her this one. She likes it so much that she carries it around with her all of the time. She has had other lip balms, but the novelty usually wears out in a day or two. She is 10 and keeps this one with her all of the time.