Equate Epson eucalyptus salts Reviews

May 12, 2017

These eucalyptus bath salts are an absolute must have for me. As a hairdresser who is on their feet all day, using these bath salts in a hot bath after work is so helpful for my muscles. I'm using them as I type this!

May 12, 2017

My husband and I work extremely stressful jobs on our bodies. Every night after work we each take turns in the tub with these amazing Epsom salts! It's a great way to relax, help heal muscles and clear our sinuses. Would definitely recommend these to all my friends and family!

May 09, 2017

I bought this ahilw ago works pretty good bath water needs to be hot to disolve salt properly but overall pretty good salts especially good price.I lime the salts after a hard day at work this relaxes you as well as smells pretty good. Would recomend this product to try out not that expensive and works well

April 21, 2017

I love using Epson salts ,they make my skin so soft and muscles relaxed ,I really like the eucalyptus ones. Cause they help ya breath good if ya have a cold ,I bought this bag Walmart on sale 5.98 I recommend these salts the lavender ones are good as well .Really nice in bath tub I also sometimes use the equate bubble bath eucalyptus scent in it as well !