Erase Your Face Washcloth Reviews

2.0/5

March 06, 2018

Did nothing for me

i thought this would be really good because the reviews on it are great, however, I found that it took me scrubbing my face to get everything off, yet I still had to wash my face 2 times in order to get the rest of my eye makeup off. When I woke up in the morning, I still had some mascara on. Needless to say, these cloths did not work as well as I hoped it did and although it is more environmentally friendly, it will not be replacing my makeup removers. I got this at bed bath and beyond, I would not recommend this to anyone.

March 06, 2018

Removing makeup has never been easier

Cannot rave about this product enough! I have already recommended it to several friends. I have tried so many makeup removers of varying prices and nothing has compared to the Erase Your Face washcloth. Just a little bit of water and the cloth easily removes mascara. I love that I can see the product I remove from my face! This product has changed my makeup routine and now I feel like I have a fresh face before using my cleanser and lotion.

October 18, 2017

Goodbye- Chemicals, Wastefulness & Leftover Residue

It is time to say goodbye to chemicals, wastefulness & leftover oily or creamy residues! There is a new Sharif in town, and they are a magician! Erase Your Face is an all in one cleansing cloth makeup remover like no other! This cloth has the ability to remove all types of cosmetics, including waterproof mascara without the use of harmful chemicals or synthetic makeup removers and is made of 100% polyester. It saves me so much money because I don't have to keep buying the little wipes that doesn't even take off waterproof makeup that well. This doesn't irritate my skin at all like other makeup remover. There is no stupid liquid going into your eyes and causing you pain and no sitting there for 20 minutes trying to get the stubborn waterproof mascara off. The only thing I would say, is when I get new ones next year, I will have to remember to get black because with the pink cloths you can see all the little stains… but other then that this product is amazing and always leaves my face clean and soft. BUY THEM!!