essence All About Matt! Fixing Compact Powder Reviews
#9 in Powder

April 03, 2016

I can't figure out why Essence products are so cheap, because they are by far my favourite makeup products! I love the Compact Powder because it covers well, stays on, and doesn't irritate my skin. You don't have to apply 20 times a day either, which is a huge bonus!

March 19, 2016

I really like this powder! For the price and quality, you can't beat it. I have bought a couple of these now, and always have a back up. I keep it in my purse for on the go. I bought a travel powder brush to use with it, it's great for touch ups

March 18, 2016

For the price of the product you can't go wrong. It works great to give your skin that matte finish, and set your foundation or concealer. It also helps my concealer not crease or anything if I apply it to my under eyes after,
    just another bonus!

March 07, 2016

This powder is always in my purse. When I need to touch up my makeup this is what I use. It is matte and will remove all the oil from your skin. Very nice if you're on the go! And also it's very cheap.

3.2/5

February 23, 2016

First off I love Essence. I love everything the brand offers. Such affordable makeup. I wasn't crazy about this product because the packaging broke within a few days. The product itself was okay. It did make me matte but it also leaves a white cast where applied. I did blend but you could still see it in some light/photos. I don't think I will repurchase but Essence is still my fave!

February 01, 2016

Pretty good compact powder for setting your makeup. I just wish they had more shades. I paid $4.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart.

January 25, 2016

Wonderful for setting makeup and getting rid of oil and shine on your face. Lasts all day. Easy to blend. a little goes a long way.

January 16, 2016

I really enjoyed this powder to set my makeup. It works for taking the oil away and it's cheap!

January 16, 2016

I love this powder! I use it in the mornings to set my makeup and later in the day (after about 6-8 hours) to set my very oily skin.

January 16, 2016

Essence has become my go to for mascara and now also matte powder! I use this daily to set my make up. It leaves me shine free all day and that's saying a lot for an oily skinned gal. For only a few dollars I definitely love it more than a few other expensive brands that I have tried.