3.2/5
Essence I Love Extreme Volume Waterproof Mascara Reviews
#331 in Mascara

October 17, 2017

Very good for the price

This is one of the best mascara i got...for the price i was really suprised and it really is waterproof; no black leaks under my eyes after a long day at work! It comes with two mascara with different brushes to give it that long and fullness look. Will definetly buy again it's my favorite i've tried so far

1.5/5

August 08, 2017

Spent the extra few dollars.

Spent the additional $2-3 and get yourself a decent mascara.
    Sure, this one is cheap, but you're also left with cheap looking eye lashes that clump together and look awful.
    This mascara dried out on me within the first week. It did give me a lot of volume, but i'd rather no volume and clump free lashes. Gross.

August 08, 2017

Bang for your buck!

I picked this up on a whim while I was at Shoppers, they had it on sale for $2.99 for a pack of two mascaras. I've never used a waterproof mascara before because I heard they were hard to get off without damaging your lashes.

The formula is really smooth, with one of the best applicators I've ever used... Meaning it does not go on clumpy. It doesn't flake, and you only need one or two swipes to get the full effect.

Even if this had been full price when I bought it, I would still say it was worth your money.

March 20, 2017

This got clumpy so quickly, and dried out fairly fast.

The big brush makes it easy to get some volume on your lashes, but it also will clump them together. It is a messy formula, so be careful when you apply it or else you will end up with some on your eyelids as well.

March 20, 2017

I was in the search for a cruelty free mascara when I decided to give it a shot, and it's alright..
    If I don't wipe off the excess product from the brush it is super clumpy, which is not a look I prefer. It doesn't really give lots of volume either.
    However, it is pretty long wearing, but it gets a little crusty after about 8 hours of wearing it.

2.7/5

March 19, 2017

I will start by saying that I have hooded eyes, and it's terribly hard to find a mascara that won't smudge on me. The reviews are true; this mascara gives you crazy volume. But that's all it gives you! It didn't separate my lashes or give me extra length. In fact, it made my lashes clump together so much it looked like I had about 7 lashes, The longevity of this product was around 2-3 hours before it started smudging on me and I began looking like a raccoon. It's also not waterproof at all! :( I tried dunking some water on my face and all I got were black smears running down my face. This was also incredibly uncomfortable to wear; all day long I felt like my lashes were so heavy and lots of discomfort was had. I don't believe I had an allergic reaction to this, but with the discomfort I was having, it might as well have been!Overall, even for the price, I would not recommend this mascara to anyone wanting a mascara that gives more than clumpy fat lash volume. Very disappointed!

2.7/5

March 05, 2017

This was a good mascara but not my favourite. It gave my lashes good definition but the brush was just a bit too big for my eyes and most time I ended up making a mess. It didn't hold a curl in my lashes and it just didn't do what I need a mascara to do. There are definitely better options.

2.8/5

February 19, 2017

Not my go to, and not a whole lot of volume. However, the giant brush actually does give crazy lash definition that blew my mind, and it is really waterproof! When I get sick my eyes leak as if I'm crying. I wore it to work and despite my leaking eyes all day this formula didn't budge! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is prone to crying or needs something to wear to a sad movie. It's especially good for a more natural look!