Good

Essence Lash Princess False Last Effect Mascara Reviews

Ranked #88 out of 917 in Mascara

April 24, 2017

This mascara is surprisingly good! It adds a lot of length and volume to my lashes without looking spidery. I did find it flaked a bit - especially when I used two or three coats. The one thing I don't like about this mascara is that there is no safety seal or outer packaging. There is no way to tell whether it has been used or tampered with.

April 13, 2017

Hands down the cheapest most affordable best Mascara on the market! I absolutely love this mascara, and the two different formulas they have give you the long, full false lash effect you are going for. This product is long lasting and gives you the length without having to add fibers and doesn't make your eyelashes look clumpy, or that you have spider legs for eye lashes. The only down fall is that it is not water proof but for $4.99 you cannot go grow with this Mascara. Highly Suggested :)

March 30, 2017

I got this mascara recently on recommendations from a friend and youtube. I really really like it. It works well, adds volume and length, and it doesn't flake off or look clumpy. I don't end up with raccoon eyes by the end of the day and I love that. However, I don't like that the tube isn't sealed in any way. There is no outer packaging or sticker attaching the lid and bottom. This means anyone can open it, try it on, and put it back on the shelf and you would have no way to know if it has been compromised. It also means the product will likely dry out quicker because customers could be opening and closing it multiple times. But I think it was like 4.99 so overall, it is a great buy.

February 19, 2017

I got this as a gift with a few other Essence mascaras for Christmas. First off, the packaging is adorable! I love how the cap looks like a laced up corset. Second, it's super inexpensive. I was really surprised by this mascara and how much I liked it. It gives really good volume and great lash definition. It can clump a little bit at the lash tips but it's easy to brush away with a lash comb or clean spool. It doesn't flake during the day and has pretty good staying power. Before trying this mascara my go to was Cover Girl Supersizer but I might just have a new favourite!

October 01, 2016

I have been using Dior, Lancôme, and there real lashes all mascaras are around the $30 mark. I decided I was going to get a cheaper one for a spare so I didn't have to spend so much, and I ended up getting this one and I'm honestly never going to buy another kind again I'm constantly being asked if I'm wearing fake lashes, it makes them so long and bold and thick! I tell everyone about it!! LOVE

August 08, 2016

I love this mascara a lot. It lengthens my lashes a lot and adds volume and fullness that I never had before. It can get a bit clumpy so you have to be careful if you add more than one coat but I just use a lash comb so it works out great and I love how my lashes look after. I wish they had a waterproof version.

August 02, 2016

BUY IT!!!!!!!!! I was loving my 'they're real' mascara but I was finding it a bit pricey. I am in a makeup group and one of the ladies recommended this so I tried it out. I honestly have never had a product work so well and make my lashes so long. 100% you need to buy and I will be repurchasing :)

June 23, 2016

This mascara is out of this world i cannot begin to explain how great this mascara is. I've tried a lot of high end to drug store and specialty mascaras on the market. And for less than five dollars you can have lashes out of this world this is now my fav mascara and will re purchase over and over again i got this at the superstore

June 18, 2016

Better than my $40 mascara. This mascara is incredible and leaves my lashes looking full and not clumpy whatsoever. If you're looking for an affordable quality mascara, this is 100% for you. This is honestly something everyone should have in their makeup bag.

June 08, 2016

This is a great affordable mascara, I mostly love it for the brush. It gives me great volume, separates my lashes as well. The packaging is so cute too. I'm glad I tried this mascara because I usually go for higher end brands but this is great and affordable