essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara Reviews
#335 in Mascara

May 16, 2018

Good too

When I originally bought it, I didn't like it, you need to wait at least a week for the very wet formula to dry a bit before fully appreciating it. It is very black, very smooth, thick, and gives volume length and definition all at the same time. The brush is great for getting to the base of the lashes and separating them. I always use this mascara when going out and find I don't need falsies. This mascara flakes a little bit, but it's not too bad. It can get clumpy if you layer it too much, but all you need is a lash comb to fix that problem. Other than that, I love this mascara!

2.3/5

April 01, 2018

Clumpy

I had originally bought this mascara when it first came out and was the only one in the lash princess line and quickly found that it just wasn't the right mascara for me. I have sparse eyelashes that are very straight and aren't super long and found that this mascara clumped up my lashes rather than building up nice volume and length. I have tried other essence mascaras that I've enjoyed, but this one was a dud. If you have eyelashes like mine I wouldn't recommend it.

March 16, 2018

Absolute best drugstore mascara

Wow!!! I cannot believe how incredible this drugstore gem is. Makes your lashes pop, does not flake or dry out, and is extremely affordable with its $5 price tag. Only complaint is the packaging, it does not have any sort of seal on the tube. I usually pick out a mascara from the very back of the shelf to ensure that it has not been touched.

December 18, 2017

Volumous lashes but can transfer to when tearing

Its a great mascara from drug store. Great price. Gives me full volume and fluttery lashes however it does transfer to my under eye specially in winter I am crying in cold. Wish it was waterproof

October 06, 2017

Love this!

This mascara by Essie is fantastic for two reasons.
    1) It makes your eyelashes appear thicker
    2) ITS SO CHEAP! About $3.99.

I do agree that it is not the best mascara out there, but for the price, you cannot go wrong!!

October 06, 2017

Love it

Goes on absolutely amazing and stays on. Looks awesome! Really makes my eyelashes stand out and no clumping. Easy to wash off at the end of the day but stays on all day.

May 27, 2017

I have very short eyelashes and I find this mascara adds length and volume. The product is very inexpensive and is great value. I would recommend this mascara over any higher price mascaras available.

2.3/5

April 19, 2017

Personally, I don't like big lashes. This wasn't really the product for me. It has a lot of volume for sure, but it was extremely clumpy. I had to wipe most of it of the mascara wand to get a light coat. If you like big lashes go ahead and buy this.

January 09, 2017

essence has some darn good products! And the prices are fabulous! I had tried a couple of their products, an eyeshadow here, a mascara there. I decided to purchase this last week when my daughter and I were in Shopper's Drug Mart. At $4.99 Canadian, as if I would say no. And to my delight, and that of the cheapskate inside me, it worked pretty darn good! No complaints. A couple of coats does the lashes nicely. Have not noticed any flaking or irritation. Not my holy grail, but not to far off either. And the packaging is adorable.

November 08, 2016

Le mascara fonctionne très bien et est à un petit prix. Il est vraiment abordable et je suis surprise de la qualité du produit. Il vaut la peine d'être essayer.