essence Liquid Waterproof Eye Liner Reviews
Ranked #104 in Eye Liner

July 17, 2017

My everyday eyeliner!

This product is what made me a daily liquid eyeliner wearer! It's long-wearing, and you CANNOT beat the price! And for a teeny little bottle, it lasts a long time!

The product has a felt-like tip, as opposed to a thin brush. This works well for me though as I am not looking for a super thin line, and I like the sturdyness of the felt tip much better. Brush tips, I find, are a bit too flimsy for me and hard to control.

The one flaw for some could be that it is labelled as "waterproof" however, I wouldn't call it that. I would label it was long-wearing and smudge proof. I wasn't looking for a "hard to remove" liquid liner, so this worked out well for me. It definitely lasts all day, but if you tend to touch your eyes or lashes alot, it may end up flaking off a bit by the end of the day. However, if left un-touched throughout the day, it's perfect! I've also managed to go snowboarding after a day of work, and my eyeliner was still in tact!

This product removes easily with makeup remover or facial cleanser.

I can definitely rely on this product to get me through a full day of work and an evening out, no problem!

July 11, 2016

I buy this eyeliner occasionally when the local drugstores are sold out of my favorite liquid eyeliner, and although it is a great product for the price, I will always remain faithful to Wet 'n' Wild H2O Proof. My main issue with this eyeliner is that it flakes, but if you can get away with only applying a thin layer and not having to touch up, then this might be right for you!

June 06, 2016

I really like essence products. To me, some of them are dupes for high end products. I like this eyeliner and have been using it for a long time. It doesn't smudge or flake off and I can make a cat eye with ease. I do not use the brush that comes with it. It is too thick for me. I usually run my thin eyeliner brush along this sponge brush and pick up the product that I need and viola, I have this nice product on my thin brush and away I go to create my cat eye. I recommend this product. Can't go wrong at this price. I think its either 2.99 or 3.49

2.8/5

October 18, 2015

This liquid liner has an awesome sponge aplicator. I love the way the formula goes on and it's pretty opaque so no need to reapply a bunch of times. The biggest downfall to this liner is that it dries out on your eyes and flakes off so easily! It looks awesome when you put it on but within an hour it starts flaking off. Definitely doesn't have the durability of a liquid liner I need.

October 01, 2015

This eyeliner is amazing. I usually buy expense eyeliner because i want it to last all day. This one is less than 5$ and does not move a bit. It is perfect. It is super black and the applicator is small enough for fine lines and is easy to use for bigger lines. LOVE IT

May 02, 2015

I was not into this at all. The product was very sticky, and where it hit my eyelashes they stuck together and i had to pry them apart. Also, the small little wand made it harder to apply and the shape was weird.

April 18, 2015

This is great,one of a few eye makeup products that really works.I don't wear Liquid Eye Liner very often,only if I happen to go to some place special,like a wedding or a party.It is hard to find a liquid eye liner that won't come off easily or stays in place.essence Liquid WaterProof Eye Liner does just that.Even if you are caught in a heavy shower of rain,it will not smear or come off.I love this eye liner and I recommend you to try it.

April 18, 2015

Great and very affordable eye liner. Very easy to draw the perfect line.

April 17, 2015

Essence products are really good and so affordable! This eyeliner is easy to apply, looks great, lasts all day and it lives up to its waterproof claims.

April 05, 2015

My go-to eyeliner! Super super cheap, definitely waterproof and the brush isn't too flimsy or too hard to use, which makes it more flexible to create different lines. It's very dark and comes on smooth. I love it!