Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 282 in Eyebrow Care

April 19, 2017

I really love this brow gel! So easy to use and extremely affordable too! This works well to set my brows and tame them, it may add a tiny bit of volume but I don't notice huge changes. It's nice to keep them in shape and looking well kept.

April 17, 2017

So I recently stumbled across this amazing product and I am super excited to share my review of it. First off, you cannot beat the price! For $3.99 at Shopper Drug Mart, you get a 0.13oz bottle! One of these guys can last me a couple months, that's using it every other day, sometimes more. Second, the applicator is super easy to use, it's basically a mini Mascara brush. Third the gel never clumps and goes on easily and without mess. I don't love a super defined, thick brow, but I do love a natural looking, filled in brow and this product gives me exactly that. I can't live without it.

March 16, 2017

I'm in love with this eyebrow gel. Super easy to use and very affordable! I use this everyday for my eyebrows! My natural eyebrows are not very long but using this product makes my eyebrows so much more appealing! Will definitely keep buying :)

March 05, 2017

This is an amazing brow gel mascara! It tints your eyebrows, giving them a fuller and natural finish! It is an excellent brow product, and really easy to use! I love how affordable this product it! I love it more than some of the high-end brow gel products!

March 01, 2017

Je trouve que ce produite est un excellent dupe du produit de benefits, give me brows. Il ne défénit pas les sourcils, évidemment, mais les laissent avec une allure bien remplie, ce que j'adore. Il se vend en magasin de grande surface pour un gros 4.99$CAN.

March 01, 2017

This is an awesome dupe for benefits "give me brow" at a fraction of the price.
    Benefits version of this product does have a stiffer gel formula which has a bit more staying power.
    but i find this product does its job, and the fibers in this brow mascara are fine and well tinted to give you beautiful longer and fuller brow hairs ! slay them brows girls!

February 25, 2017

I also have the benefit gimme brow and I can say that they are comparable, it's a great alternative and for sure it won't break the bank with a huge price gap $4 cad for essence and $32 for benefit...

February 12, 2017

At a fraction of the price of the Benefit product, this little gel works miracles for my thick brows and adds enough colour and gel to make them look done but still natural.

January 05, 2017

I got this product thinking that it would be a good dupe of Benefit Gimme Brow. It's okay but not fantastic. The colour matches my blonde eyebrows which is great because most shades don't work for me. This was also good because there's only 3 shades. It doesn't make my eyebrows get crunchy or hard like some brow products. While it claims to use fibres to create a fuller look, I found that it didn't do as great of a job as Benefit at making them look fuller, so I still have to do a bit of shaping when using this product. However, I like that this product is inexpensive and extremely affordable.

October 22, 2016

I can't even explain how much I love this eyebrow gel. You get the tint, the fibers, the little wand which makes it so easy to brush your eyebrow hairs without making a mess. I use it everyday. Only thing I'd like is if they could add more shades to the line.