Essie Nail Lacquer in Turquoise & Caicos

Essie Nail Lacquer in Turquoise & Caicos Reviews

Ranked #1155 out of 1532 in Nail Polish

March 26, 2017

I just wrote a review on essie nail polishes itself and i DO love the formulas in these nail polishes. One of my favourite colors is FOR SURE turquoise & caicos. It is a perfect spring/summer color and it definitely brightens up your hands. It is a pop of color and it gets more vibrant as you apply more layers on top.

June 17, 2014

Love this color and the polish lasts longer on my nails then other brands. I however find Essie over priced!

May 02, 2013

This is my favourite nail polish ever! It is kind of pricey but it works soooo well. The colour goes on smoothly and only one or two coats are needed to make the colour opaque. It lasts quite a while without chipping as well and dries relatively fast. The Turquoise & Caicos colour is my favourite Essie colour at the moment.

April 17, 2013

Such a beautiful color for the summer. Fell in love with it as soon as i saw it. It goes on really well especially with the base coat. It lasted a really long time too!

September 06, 2012

I am sooo disappointed in this nail polish! I bought it because there was so much hype about essie polishes but this one just did not work at all. The first coat was barely even there, and the second didn't make it much better! For the price (8.99 on sale) this polish did just NOT deliver!

July 03, 2012

I loveeee this color! It's a bright and fun turquoise color that looks great on any skin tone. I always get a lot of compliments when I wear this color. It lasts long before chipping and the color is very bright and shiny.