Essie Nail Polish Reviews

Essie was founded by Essie Weingarten in 1981 when she premiered 12 unconventional nail polish colors. The collection has since grown to over 200 polishes, worn by high profile celebs including HRH Queen Elizabeth II.

March 08, 2020

Go-to Polish

I love Essie nail polish! I buy it online so it’s much cheaper than at drugstores. There is a large spectrum of colors to choose from. Some are better quality than other. Would recommend!

March 02, 2020

pretty ok

Essie is pretty ok. There is a massive amount of colors to choose from, but I find it's over-priced in most places. unless you're doing top coats every other day, you will need to re-do your nails every few days.

February 16, 2020

Best nail polish

Easily my favourite brand of nail polish! It lasts a long time and has great Colors! (I’m a nurse and I wash my hands a lot so it’s able to withstand that) They even changed the brush to make it a bit thicker (which used to be my only complaint). Couldn’t recommend this more.

3.2/5

February 13, 2020

Fake front?

Ok so I am at the store. I see this stunning dark red nail polish and of course, I can't resist. It's a bit pricy, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do am I right? Ok so I buy it and put it on and am loooovin' it, LOVIN' IT. Two days later, though, it's all chippy and ewwww. So I guess it's nice at first.

February 11, 2020
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Excellent colour choice

Really good trend colours with a good variety. Like the brush shape and how the brush hugs the nail for an effortless finish. Essie is one of the expert nail brands loved by celebs and many worldwide

February 11, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Expensive but worth it

This is the best nail polish on the market. It is pricier than other polishes but it lasts long and there are so many colours to choose from. Almost beats a salon!

January 30, 2020
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Good polish

Essie have some lovely colours and their nail polishes are easy to apply and they dry quickly just I wishes they lasted longer. But for the price they are pretty good.

January 06, 2020

Unique colors

Love the diversity of Essies nail polish colors! It's a nice nail polish with a good price point. I find it's very shiny and they look like gel polish. I wish they lasted a bit longer but overall a great polish for a good price!

January 05, 2020

Lots of choices

The names are witty and the colours are beautiful they have helped my come up with nail ideas when I wanted to get creative. They also last a good amount of time

January 04, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Good polish for the price

I really like the variety of colors Etsy has and the brush is easy to use. A good quality nail polish for the price and if applied properly it will last longer than other polishes