essie Treat Love & Color Reviews
#1 in Nail Care

TREAT LOVE & COLOR offers stronger nails in just one week in our first advanced, 1-step strength and color formula. no base or top coat needed. hard-hitting results in shades that will knock you off your feet.

TREAT LOVE & COLOR renforce les ongles en aussi peu qu’une semaine avec sa formule couleur fortifiante avancée en une étape. aucune couche de base n’est nécessaire. des résultats saisissants dans des nuances à tomber par terre.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

January 29, 2018

Bien

Love it ! J'adore ce vernis à ongle la couleur est magnifique et s'applique à merveille ! Le rouge vif est ma couleur préférer à coup sur parfaite avec mon sac a main :)

January 24, 2018

esssssie

i love this product the applicator glide so smooth and its easy to use i love this brand ever since im using this brand. i still recommend this product to my friends

January 23, 2018

Excellent for work

In between shellac application I like to give my nails a nice break. I apply this treatment once a week for a month and I find it strengthens my nails while still providing a pretty sheen.

October 29, 2017

Great Alone or as a base Coat!

I opted for the Treat me bright colour (clearish), and it's a lovely shimmery colour that I have been wearing as both the only polish and as a base coat for other Essie polishes (i.e. the chalkier colours).

As a base coat, it has actually helped prevent some of the normal day-after chipping that some of the flatter Essie colours seem to have; and as a solo polish, it's nice enough and durable enough, that it lasts me all week long.

I have even been able to do my camp chores (cutting and burning branches and wood) with minimal chipping of the polish as a solo coat! this doesn't happen often, so it's definitely a bonus feature.

My nails seem to be peeling and breaking less, and even the cuticles don't seem as dried out.

Overall, it does what is says it does, and it's my new go-to!

2.0/5

March 08, 2017

I was so excited about this product. My nails used to be so strong and thick but I have noticed a huge difference in the last couple of years. I have been using Essie for years because they always have such gorgeous, on trend shades but I have noticed the quality isn't quite there any more.
    The Treat, Love and Care polish I bought was a big disappointment. I've been using it as directed for a month now and haven't seen any improvement at all. The sheer color is lovely but I didn't buy it for color - I bought it specifically to help strengthen my weak, brittle nails.