essie Treat Love & Color Reviews
#12 in Nail Polish

TREAT LOVE & COLOR offers stronger nails in just one week in our first advanced, 1-step strength and color formula. no base or top coat needed. hard-hitting results in shades that will knock you off your feet.

TREAT LOVE & COLOR renforce les ongles en aussi peu qu’une semaine avec sa formule couleur fortifiante avancée en une étape. aucune couche de base n’est nécessaire. des résultats saisissants dans des nuances à tomber par terre.

March 31, 2019

Love the colour!

I received the Essie Treat Love & Colour in glow the distance thanks to Chickadvisor. I love how convenient this nail strengthener is since I don't have to use a base and top coat anymore. The champagne gold colour that I chose was very pretty and would definitely continue using this product as my nails did indeed experience less peeling while having it on.

March 29, 2019

I Can't Wait To Own All The Colours!!!

💅 Okay! So I finally had a chance to try out this new metallic polish from essie in the colour 92 LacedUpLilac. (I've always had a hard time growing my nails due to peeling and breakage) So that's why I was excited to try a product that curbs both!

After wearing this polish for about a week, I am happy to say I have no peeling or breakage so far. Usually my nails peel and break every few days and I can't keep up with applying a strengther, treatment and colour every week but with this bad boy I can apply 2 coats and be on my merry way! I'm excited to see what results continued usage will produce.

This lilac is the perfect shade for Spring. It's soft and whimsical and has just the right amount of metallic goodness. I'm excited to pick up the rest of shades to match all my summer looks. At just $10.00 each I would highly recommend this polish to friends and family. I think this is a steal for an all in one treatment that actually works to strengthen my nails.

Look out long sleek nails, here I come!

#tryessieTLCmetallics #essie #chickadvisor #gotitfree

Strong Strengthener!

I thoroughly enjoyed using this product for the past few weeks. My nails are super thin and weak due to my excessive use of gel polish with the LED lamp, and because I have a habit of chipping off my polish. This has been great for my nails! I see them stronger already. Sometimes my nails will flex if I accidentally hit something and it still doesn't break! The colour is a hit or miss. I got Keen on Sheen. The photos online look rose gold, the packaging look bronze-copper, on my hand it looks brownish gold. I think for its price, its pretty good. Its not the cheapest out there, but it won't break the bank. I would recommend this! I received this product for free. #tryessieTLCmetallics

3-in-1 polish made for girl bosses

Loving Essie's new polish line! As a girl boss, I don't have time to take care of my nails. Essie's new polish strengthens my nails while giving it a splash of colour. It's amazing! The polish lasts me for 2 weeks! I'm playing around with colours for spring!

March 29, 2019

Great nailpolish! Would use it again!

Hi,
    So I got this nailpolish to try it out and I did !
    I really liked it and loved the color . It was called “ steel the lead “ . I would reccomand anyone to try it . It’s a basic color that goes with everything ! And also the nailpolish stayed on my nails very nicely ! No complains

2.7/5

Pretty polish

I like that this doesn't require a topcoat or basecoat to look nice. It applies evenly and quickly. The colour selection is small, but they are nice colours. It lasted a few days without significant chipping, but after the 4th day I would need to redo the manicure.

I can't say that the health of my nails has been improved due to this product, but perhaps with long-term use you could notice a difference. I'd buy it again if there was a colour I liked, but so far there is not very unique.

Great nail polish

I love all Essie nail products! By far one of the best brands for sure! I love the colour “keen on sheen” which is kind of like a metallic rose gold colour. Definitely stayed on my nails more so than other brands even after cleaning and doing house work. I don’t know if it strengthened my nails, as it says it’s supposed to do, but it hasn’t wrecked my nails so there’s that! Doesn’t peel easily either! Highly recommend.

March 28, 2019

One quick week and I think my nails are getting stronger ...

Plenty of choices of metallic colours which I loved. I really wasn’t too sure how the metallics would stay on my nails so I did my best to prepare the nails properly but there was still a considerable amount of chipping. A bit disappointing but it was a busy week for me and my hands were out through quite a bit. Can’t wait to see how they hold up after a week of normal use.

#tryessieTLCmetallics #gotitfree

March 27, 2019

A cool new innovation!

I received this product as part of the product review club, and I was surprised. My nails are usually very brittle and hard to keep polish on, but this stuff really did harden them up. The colour is gorgeous and the effect is eye catching! The only complaint I have it that it's a tad expensive. SO happy I got to try this - it's much more effective than regular polish.

March 26, 2019

New favorite go-to nail polish!

#gotitfree

I love ESSIE nail polishes, and this is my favorite collection so far. New TREAT LOVE & COLOR collection comes in 8 new gorgeous metallic shades! I have it in the shade 89 Keen On Sheen, and I am in love with it. It is a rose gold shade with a shimmery finish. The advantages of using this nail polish are unsurpassed. It’s a long-lasting nail polish which helps straighten my nails. Moreover, I don’t need a base or a top coat with this nail polish! Amazing! The formula is my absolute favorite, and the applicator brush makes it easier to apply.
    I enjoy doing my own nails every week, and this is my new favorite go-to nail polish! I would recommend it to any person who doesn’t like to spend money to get a manicure, as this nail polish is a great choice for anyone.