essie Treat Love & Color Reviews
#12 in Nail Polish

TREAT LOVE & COLOR offers stronger nails in just one week in our first advanced, 1-step strength and color formula. no base or top coat needed. hard-hitting results in shades that will knock you off your feet.

TREAT LOVE & COLOR renforce les ongles en aussi peu qu’une semaine avec sa formule couleur fortifiante avancée en une étape. aucune couche de base n’est nécessaire. des résultats saisissants dans des nuances à tomber par terre.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Nice Polish

I loved this nail polish! It was so easy to apply on the nails and the polish did not look streaky at all. Applied very well and smoothly and it looks very nice on the nails! i love the colour range as well

Doesn't Budge

My nails take a beating throughout the day, through working, washing bottles, bathing my son. I need a nail polish that can withstand a lot. Essie Treat Love & Color delivered. The polish dries quickly and evenly, and has a beautiful metallic finish. Day 4 & absolutely no chips. Thank you Essie & Chick Advisor

Updated On: March 19, 2019

#gotitfree

March 19, 2019

My new favorite nail polish!

I received this product free of charge thru #chickadvisorreviewclub. Ordering it thru Amazon.com is a quick and easy way to obtain it. It is very easy to appy, goes on smooth and leave a nice clean finish. I have soft and pliable nails. It does harden them a bit which is nice. The color is nice and sober, not to bright which I like since I'm not big on bright colors. Just one coat stayed on looking nice for a whole week despite me washing dishes twice/three times a day. I would definitely recommend it for moms wanting to look «put together» although having no time to do it between children and housework.

March 18, 2019

Amazing application

I was lucky enough to receive two new Essie Metallic Treat Love and Color. I love the “finish line fuel”. Amazing colour. So easy to apply. No need for a top coat or base. Also quick drying! #freeproduct

March 18, 2019

My new favourite nail polish!

This is my favourite nail polish of all time. The colour, packaging, and quality is amazing. I will definitely re purchase this over and over. I received it free so I was glad I was able to honestly try it. I love doing my nails and this product just made it more fun!

March 16, 2019
    New South Wales, Australia

Another essie winner

I've always liked essie nail polishes quite a bit so it's great to get more colour variations. The metallics line will be nice to use for something a little different or more glamorous. I can't tell yet if it's helping with stronger nails, I don't really have issues with weak nails, but it's good to know that there are ingredients that help with strengthening, as it can't hurt! This nail polish dries pretty quickly, the colour is intense after 2 coats which is good. It does still chip, but I don't think there's any getting around that. Another essie winner in my books :) I got this free as part of the product review club.

Bright colors that last!

I've always been a really big fan of this brand. Their colors are so bright and I was happy to be able to review their new metallic nail polishes. They do no chip quickly like other brands which is great! I like how easy and smooth it applies. The metallic colors are a fun change to the pink and blue shades that I normally go for.

Always a good purchase!

I've previously purchased essie products and had always been impressed on how smoothly their products are applied. This one was no different. I love the colour and am interested to see if it delivers on its promise of creating strong, break-free nails. The only issue I have is that after wearing for a day or two, the colour is already chipping.
    For the price though, I think this is a great product and I will definitely purchase again!

Love Essie Mettalics

I love the Essie 83 Got It Golding On Metallic Nail Enamel. I got it Free for testing from ChickAdvisor . A few things I noticed on application is that it was quick to dry. It did not have any strong smell while applying. The colour is gorgeous gold, bright and shiny. No scratches after drying. This is great to help reinforce dry/brittle nails. No top or Base Coat needed. It contains optically brightening pigments to instantly add a lovely glow to nails. I will definitely be getting the other gorgeous colours. It’s so lovely for spring and summer. #gotitfree #tryessieTLCmetallics #chickadvisor

March 12, 2019

Meilleur vernis

J'adore les produits essaie . Je cherchait un métallique qui reste longtemps et qui sèche rapidement . En plus de l'avoir reçu gratuitement je n'ai pas été déçu . la couleur est superbe et le pinceau est parfait pour l'application ! Je vais certainement en acheter d'autres . J'ai reçu keen on sheen mais j'aimerais bien acheter les autres couleurs.