essie Treat Love & Color Reviews
#12 in Nail Polish

TREAT LOVE & COLOR offers stronger nails in just one week in our first advanced, 1-step strength and color formula. no base or top coat needed. hard-hitting results in shades that will knock you off your feet.

TREAT LOVE & COLOR renforce les ongles en aussi peu qu’une semaine avec sa formule couleur fortifiante avancée en une étape. aucune couche de base n’est nécessaire. des résultats saisissants dans des nuances à tomber par terre.

March 12, 2019

Meilleur vernis

J'adore les produits essaie . Je cherchait un métallique qui reste longtemps et qui sèche rapidement . En plus de l'avoir reçu gratuitement je n'ai pas été déçu . la couleur est superbe et le pinceau est parfait pour l'application ! Je vais certainement en acheter d'autres . J'ai reçu keen on sheen mais j'aimerais bien acheter les autres couleurs.

March 11, 2019

CUTE NAIL POLISH!

I am already a big fan of essie, and them coming out with metallics just made me love them so much more! got a gold metalic colour, and i love it so much! DOESN'T chip at all either!

March 11, 2019

Will Re-Purchase!

After receiving this item for free, I was super excited to try it. It's been FOUR YEARS since I've been allowed to paint my nails (college/university program rules) and I was stoked to try a new polish. I'm so happy to say that I love this polish. Easy to apply, FAST drying, (I'm talking like not even 10 minutes) and looks great. It does chip, but it's nail polish, they all chip (coming from a girl who can chip gel nails, hi). I removed it with my highest concentration of acetone and my nails looked... Fine? No signs of dryness or damage. That's enough to ensure my business. Great job, Essie! #gotitfree

March 08, 2019

Super vernis

Ce vernis est super, il s’étend bien et est durable. La couleur est belle j’ai hâte d’en essayer d’autre. Le seul hic, le prix... 11$ pour le petit pot c’est trop cher... J’en donnerais maximum 7$.

March 05, 2019

Super impressed, love it!

I tried the Essie tlc metallic “keen on sheen” shade and I love it! Same great quality of product coming from Essie, LOVE the shade. It dries up super quickly which is a great plus for me since I have a young baby to take care of and need to use my hands quickly. I’ve put it on 48 hours ago and no chips yet, so I’m impressed!

I recommend this for price, and great quality!

* I did receive this product for free as part of Essie’s TLC metallic product review program.

February 19, 2019

LOVE

Essie is definitely one brand I always buy from and I have many kinds of their selection. I love how they continue to better their products for your nails and I love the many different colors and shades to choose from. I usually do my own nails and Essie nail polish gives that salon effect.

February 14, 2019

Kinda Works

My nails break and peel easily, so I though I would try this. It worked pretty well and the colour stayed on for about 5 days before chipping. I re did my nails every Saturday for a month and they grew, but I am not sure if any product would have worked if I was consistent.The colour Minimally Modest, was a bit sheer. I will probably try a little bit darker colour next time.

February 08, 2019

No peeling - finally!

I have had so much issues with my nails in the past that I hated putting polish on at all. This is perfect - base - colour - top all in one and good for my nails. It was a great choice. I now have it in several colours.

February 04, 2019

I continue to re-purchase this product but....

I first use this polish in the colour sheers to you in 2017. Since then, I have also purchased on the mauve, indigo for it and a game.
    I’m not quite sure if it restores my nails from peeling and breakage because I use a topcoat with it.

I find that the colour a game, Is a one coat wonder and has lasted 6 to 7 days without chipping. It also stays extremely shiny for the entire wear.

That being said, when I use on the mauve I find that it appears dull a day after applying.

I want to believe that it is taking care of my nails because many of the shades are beautiful, But I am still determining if it does indeed minimize breakage and peeling. I will update after using my most recent purchase , see the light. I will also skip a topcoat so I can give an appropriate update.

Updated On: February 24, 2019

I purchased the new shade “ see the light” at shoppers drug mart 3 weeks ago. It is a pale beige with a bit of shimmer. I think the colour would be more flattering on me in the summer once I have a tan! That being said, I have been using “see the light” shade over Essie’s grow stronger nail strengthener and so far have had great results - peeling has minimized and my nails are stronger and longer than usual especially during our cold Canadian winter ! I have attached a photo which was taken after three weeks of use, just remember it looks like I have nude nails!!

1.0/5

January 28, 2019

More peeling than dinner time veggies

I wish I only bought 1, but no I had such high hopes, I bought 2. It said less peeling and my nails have now started peeling more than ever before. They now feel soft and flimsy and rip easily. I have switched back to regular polish.