Estée Lauder Advanced Time Zone Age Reversing Line/Wrinkle Cream w SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #345 out of 660 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

March 14, 2017

I like that Estée has an anti aging moisturizer with sunscreen built in. It is a little expensive but it is great quality cream. The only problem I have with many makeup companies is that they still test on animals. In this day and age, there is no need to test on animals.

March 07, 2017

I think this is a good product. I don't know if any creams can be miracle creams but my skin feels nice and hopefully it is helping with wrinkles and fine lines.

July 23, 2015

its nice but not for the price

May 01, 2015

amazing cream for the face. i've noticed some new lines on my forehead and bought this to try and i like it very much. plus the spf 15 is just what i need for these spring days when i don't want much higher spf.

May 02, 2014

After wearing this for a week, my skin felt smoother, fresh looking and noticed my fine lines around my eyes, mouth and forehead were hardly noticeable. My face also felt and looked plumper, like no more sagging.
    The cream is lightweight and has a silky feel to it. The cream is white in colour. The cream seems to go along way. The cost is a bit high at $72. The jar is nice with a gold top. This one is a true winner. I love it and once you try it, you will love it too.

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Loreal Mascara

dandy_123 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

Caitlinh added a new review for
    Koolaid Jammers