Estée Lauder Advanced Time Zone Age Reversing Line/Wrinkle Cream w SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #380 out of 718 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

June 15, 2017

Nice formula for aging

I have ben using Estee Lauder time zone for a few days now. I really like the light scent and light formula with the added SPF of 15. I have fine lines and some minor signs of aging already.. kids?! lol. So I need a good moisturizer and this works well with my combination skin. My skin did seem a little smoother after so I would recommend this creme to try but don't think it's worth it to use at night as the directions state. It says use AM and PM. I would rather use something a little heavier for nighttime and take advantage of the added SPF in the day when you actually need it.

March 14, 2017

I like that Estée has an anti aging moisturizer with sunscreen built in. It is a little expensive but it is great quality cream. The only problem I have with many makeup companies is that they still test on animals. In this day and age, there is no need to test on animals.

March 07, 2017

I think this is a good product. I don't know if any creams can be miracle creams but my skin feels nice and hopefully it is helping with wrinkles and fine lines.

2.8/5

July 23, 2015

its nice but not for the price

May 01, 2015

amazing cream for the face. i've noticed some new lines on my forehead and bought this to try and i like it very much. plus the spf 15 is just what i need for these spring days when i don't want much higher spf.

May 02, 2014

After wearing this for a week, my skin felt smoother, fresh looking and noticed my fine lines around my eyes, mouth and forehead were hardly noticeable. My face also felt and looked plumper, like no more sagging.
    The cream is lightweight and has a silky feel to it. The cream is white in colour. The cream seems to go along way. The cost is a bit high at $72. The jar is nice with a gold top. This one is a true winner. I love it and once you try it, you will love it too.