ESTÉE Lauder blush

ESTÉE Lauder blush Reviews

Ranked #169 out of 592 in Blush

February 27, 2017

These blushes are on the pricier side but they don't disappoint. They are quite pigmented so you definitely want to use a lighter hand when applying them but they look just beautiful. Also, because they are so pigmented you can use less, making up for the high price tag. Definitely, a must try for beauty lovers. It also comes in many colours, from more neutral colours to more dramatic ones perfect for every look. I have mine in the colour Poppy Passion.

January 14, 2016

Definitely worth a try I do not use makeup but did not mind trying it out and I thought it blended well with my skin tone the texture and the color was real nice.

January 14, 2016

It’s that time of the year where I’m leaving the bronzer behind and embracing my fair skin stone all while rediscovering pretty pink shades for my cheeks.

One of my all-time favorite is Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush in Sensuous Rose – the perfect blend between pink and peach.

Find it at the Hudson's Bay Company 38$

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    What is your fave classic movie?

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    books

Alayne earned the Beauty Guru badge

Mlepine has started a new forum topic
    Mascara suggestions?

akav added a new review for
    MAC Lip Liner in Soar