Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Cream Reviews

Ranked #230 out of 666 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

April 26, 2017

I've got to say how amazed I am at this product. It's a bit on the expensive side, but after trying a whole bunch of products that didn't work I decided to get this after the great reviews I read.
    Well, After one month I finally see the results. My eyes are bright and less lines. The skin around my eyes were dry and starting to age. This product did not water, made my eyes red or itchy. I'm amazed and thankful that this product can do such wonders I highly reccommend and will repurchase.

April 17, 2017

this is a top notch eye cream i fond i always go back to this one time and time again it hydrates and smooths out my eye area i high recommend this one

April 05, 2017

I have extremely sensitive under eye skin. This product has been miraculous for my kind of dark circles. Its an amazing value for the price because you only need a tiny bit and you can feel the difference especially when people notice visible difference and comment on it. I have been using it for the last 2 years and on my 6th bottle already. I would definitely continue purchasing it and would definitely recommend it.

January 25, 2017

I had the pleasure of trying Estée Lauder's Night Repair Eye Cream. I was very pleased at how creamy the eye cream felt and when applied it was very velvety and soft. I found the lines around my eyes were diminished and not as dark. Now I am finished my jar and will go buy another one.

December 28, 2016

This night cream was provided to me as a gift - so I don't know the cost off hand. Having said that, the texture was nice, and I felt it was a good-value product.

September 06, 2016

I have loved this products since my first sample of it!!! I wear it during the day and night. It's helped with my dark bags I "used" to have and the smoothness of my skin.

June 26, 2016

It doesn't matter if you have tired eyes, dark circles or puffy bags. This eye cream is a soothing gel that does magic overnight. The eye area skin is so delicate and this light treatment takes good care of those precious cells. A must have in the kit of every woman of any age.

February 21, 2016

The colours are very pigmented no chalky feel very silky and you do not need to spend a lot of time blending it it is great for me it is a bit expensive but you get a good result

February 15, 2016

I use this product every night before I go to bed. I have been using this product for a few years. It must be working because I am 41 and have no wrinkles around my eyes!

February 09, 2016

Thus far, this is the best eye product I have tried. Facial products tend to make my eyes sensitive so I have to assure that I'm not putting product too close to my eyes. So, I normally don't purchase eye creams. Luckily, my mother is a product woman who gets sick of product about halfway through containers. So, I get to try a lot of different products ranging from inexpensive to the most expensive marketed.

Greenevanessa15 added a new review for
    Dollarama

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Horoscopes !

Bludelphinium has posted in the forum topic
    Socks and Your Personality !!

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic