Prestige Item
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum Reviews

March 18, 2019

The only product I need at night time!

I'm a bit of a less is more kind of gal, so this one product does it all for me! I use it every night before bed, on bare skin. It's lightweight and refreshing. The bottle seems to last forever.

March 10, 2019

My go to every night

I got this as a gift and it's been a staple as part of my night time routine! I like the syringe applicator because I can squeeze out 1 drop on each of my finger tips, and then bring my fingers both hands together and tab the serum onto my face. It has a light citrus-ey scene. It spreads very easily on the face. I love how quick the serum is absorbed into my skin, and has a slight tackiness but it never bothered me. I just love how it makes my skin feels after using it.

February 04, 2019

un bon soin de nuit

J'utilise depuis quelque temps ce sérum avant d’aller dormir et avant mon soin hydratant. Il a une bonne odeur. À mon réveille mes pores sont plus resserrer et mes ridules atténuées. Je le recommande.

May 06, 2018

Makes skin feel so soft!

Although this is a pricey serum, a little bit goes a long way and the way it gives your face so much moisture. It makes makeup look way better when applied, because it is going onto an even supple surface. It also allows your moisturizer to work more effectively.

March 09, 2018

The best skin care ever

This is the only product which I have ever seen such a fast effective result with. The morning after you use it, you will enjoy to look at your face on mirror. Wish it was cheaper.

March 01, 2018

my stable

this product is my stable (winter time). the smell makes me feel very comfortable, and the thickness helps a lot to keep Moisturie. i used up at least 500ML, can not leave without it.

February 08, 2018

Repair & Refresh

Ever since I won an Estee Lauder prize package on Twitter I have fallen in love with the Advanced Night Repair Serum. It is a bit costly but really worth it and I wish I had used it a long time ago. After using it for about 2 months I noticed that my skin has a firmer texture to it. I am 57 years old but my skin is the skin of a younger person now. I am so thrilled with this product!

August 16, 2017

Pas juste un sérum !

Tout les soirs.. ce sérum fait des miracles ! Saviez-vous que ce produit est un essentiel dans votre pharmacie a la maison ?? Oui, ce sérum est utilisé de nuit, a tous les soirs pour hydrater, restructurer et corriger.. Mais un plus pour se produit.. brûlures.. démageaisons.. irritations.. appliquer généreusement et hop.. Trop essentiel ce produit !!

May 02, 2017

I love this serum, it's expensive but worth every penny. I stick up on it when they have big 100ml size around Christmas. It makes your skin very soft and i use it right before applying my face lotion at night time.

April 13, 2017

I love the night repair serum although its a bit pricey. The texture and look of your skin after regular use is brighter, firmer and more even. Worth the money!