Prestige Item
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum Reviews

March 18, 2019

The only product I need at night time!

I'm a bit of a less is more kind of gal, so this one product does it all for me! I use it every night before bed, on bare skin. It's lightweight and refreshing. The bottle seems to last forever.

March 16, 2019

Effective Serum

I have started using this night repair serum last year when I saw only night moisturizer is not doing much to my skin.I have recently started getting age spots and my skin feels dull.With using this serum for a while my skin texture has definitely improved. Skin is hydrated and and plum.Age spots are still there but not faded.its a good night repair to start with.

March 10, 2019

My go to every night

I got this as a gift and it's been a staple as part of my night time routine! I like the syringe applicator because I can squeeze out 1 drop on each of my finger tips, and then bring my fingers both hands together and tab the serum onto my face. It has a light citrus-ey scene. It spreads very easily on the face. I love how quick the serum is absorbed into my skin, and has a slight tackiness but it never bothered me. I just love how it makes my skin feels after using it.

February 04, 2019

un bon soin de nuit

J'utilise depuis quelque temps ce sérum avant d’aller dormir et avant mon soin hydratant. Il a une bonne odeur. À mon réveille mes pores sont plus resserrer et mes ridules atténuées. Je le recommande.

January 27, 2019

I would buy this product again.

I apply this every night before bed time. In the morning as I wake up, my face is radiant and soft. The only con is it’s a bit pricey. But it’s worth it.

January 23, 2019

OMG

Vous avez des rougeurs, des boutons, des boursoufflures, la peau sèche... Voilà le produit qui changera votre vie! Le porter de nuit ou même de jour si vous avec pas la peau grasse!

August 12, 2018

Worth the price

This serum has a yellowish colour and neutral smell that absorbs fast and feels silky. Continuous use does see an improvement in your skin texture. It feels luxurious.

July 08, 2018

Great serum

I was gifted a bottle of Estée Lauder night repair serum, I just started using it and my skin feels and looks different after a few weeks of using it. I only use it at night after cleansing and before my moisturizer. My skin felt more hydrated and the texture was more even with less visible lines.

May 06, 2018

Makes skin feel so soft!

Although this is a pricey serum, a little bit goes a long way and the way it gives your face so much moisture. It makes makeup look way better when applied, because it is going onto an even supple surface. It also allows your moisturizer to work more effectively.

March 09, 2018

The best skin care ever

This is the only product which I have ever seen such a fast effective result with. The morning after you use it, you will enjoy to look at your face on mirror. Wish it was cheaper.