Prestige Item
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum Reviews

October 27, 2019
    United Kingdom

A little pricey but well worth it

Feels lovely on your skin and not sticky like some serums can be could notice a difference within a couple of days of using skin felt so soft i usually suffer with dry patches but the completley disapeared

March 10, 2019

My go to every night

I got this as a gift and it's been a staple as part of my night time routine! I like the syringe applicator because I can squeeze out 1 drop on each of my finger tips, and then bring my fingers both hands together and tab the serum onto my face. It has a light citrus-ey scene. It spreads very easily on the face. I love how quick the serum is absorbed into my skin, and has a slight tackiness but it never bothered me. I just love how it makes my skin feels after using it.

August 12, 2018

Worth the price

This serum has a yellowish colour and neutral smell that absorbs fast and feels silky. Continuous use does see an improvement in your skin texture. It feels luxurious.

April 13, 2017

I love the night repair serum although its a bit pricey. The texture and look of your skin after regular use is brighter, firmer and more even. Worth the money!

February 26, 2017

I used to have a really bad scar on my cheek that was really dark, I tried lots of different products to try and get rid of it but nothing worked. I used advanced night repair and it went away completely. It's also a great say to freshen up your makeup.

December 28, 2016

I really liked the texture of this serum. It absorbed quickly, and spread easily onto my face and neck. I didn't notice any dramatic results - but I did feel like my skin was less dry.

September 24, 2016

This has been one of my favourite serums so far. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave any residue. My skin feels mousturised and wrinkle free.It is a little on the expensive side but well worth the money

September 15, 2016

Bon sérum ,laisse ma peau soyeuse et très éclatante. J'aime bien l'applicateur du produit... fonctionne très bien ! Hydrate ma peau et la rend souple. Un peu dispendieuse par contre.

February 05, 2016

This smells like old lady. I enjoy using serums at night, so it was nice to use, but not something that I would purchase. Very expensive.

January 21, 2016

I am 37 years old and time has sort of caught up to me. I was told by a friend to try this product. It took about a week to see a significant difference but it was amazing! My skin tone was more evened out and my skin was softer. The lines on my face were lessened significantly. It was a little bit pricey but when you get older and you dont want to get injections or go under the knife this stuff is the way to go! Just be patient as it takes some time to see results but it is well worth the wait!