Prestige Item
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum Reviews

August 13, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

It’s From Heaven

My skin has improved within the first few days I’m shocked at the results. This is literally the only serum I trust in this whole world. I had huge bad pores on my face and my complexion was off but it’s dramatically improved my face since then. I use it all the time now. The price is high but you pay that once and it lasts you a very very long time. I highly recommend people buying this it works wonders!

July 15, 2019
    City of Westminster, United Kingdom

Perfect

Estée Lauder is my favourite brand. I use many of their products but this one is my all time favourite. I think skincare is so important and this ticks all the boxes for any lady.

July 15, 2019
    United Kingdom

Most amazing night serum ever!

I LOVE THIS SERUM! Whenever my face feels dry and dull, I will always go back to this serum. Especially when I sleep late, this serum always brightens my skin a lot when I wake up and no one would think I did not have enough sleep. Also, A little goes a long way!

June 11, 2019

very good result but expensive

The small brown bottle is very good but quite pricing but the result was very good after one night will make your skin very smooth but you have to use a lot

May 28, 2019

Worth the money

I have been using this for over a year. I really like it because it goes on before bed and my face looks rested in the morning. It is a little pricey but it is worth the money if you’re in your forties or fifties.

April 08, 2019

Heaven in a bottle.

This product is truly amazing and a little really goes a long way.(Thankfully) Despite the price tag that comes with it and its small size it really is worth it if youre skin care concious.

March 18, 2019

The only product I need at night time!

I'm a bit of a less is more kind of gal, so this one product does it all for me! I use it every night before bed, on bare skin. It's lightweight and refreshing. The bottle seems to last forever.

March 16, 2019

Effective Serum

I have started using this night repair serum last year when I saw only night moisturizer is not doing much to my skin.I have recently started getting age spots and my skin feels dull.With using this serum for a while my skin texture has definitely improved. Skin is hydrated and and plum.Age spots are still there but not faded.its a good night repair to start with.

March 10, 2019

My go to every night

I got this as a gift and it's been a staple as part of my night time routine! I like the syringe applicator because I can squeeze out 1 drop on each of my finger tips, and then bring my fingers both hands together and tab the serum onto my face. It has a light citrus-ey scene. It spreads very easily on the face. I love how quick the serum is absorbed into my skin, and has a slight tackiness but it never bothered me. I just love how it makes my skin feels after using it.

February 04, 2019

un bon soin de nuit

J'utilise depuis quelque temps ce sérum avant d’aller dormir et avant mon soin hydratant. Il a une bonne odeur. À mon réveille mes pores sont plus resserrer et mes ridules atténuées. Je le recommande.