Prestige Item
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum Reviews

March 14, 2017

I use Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum on my skin every night after I have washed my face and rinsed with cold water. I add the serum all over face & neck. It helps to brighten skin and soften lines. Great product but wish their was more product in each bottle. A little expensive but quality is excellent. I only wish Estée Lauder would stop using animals to test their products.

February 26, 2017

I used to have a really bad scar on my cheek that was really dark, I tried lots of different products to try and get rid of it but nothing worked. I used advanced night repair and it went away completely. It's also a great say to freshen up your makeup.

February 07, 2017

For a long time I never wanted to spend the money on this product. Upwards of $100 a bottle seemed like way too much.

Believe me when I say it is worth every cent. Truly something worth investing in.

When I have a patch of dry skin, or a blemish that is drying up - I throw a dab on and it just disappears.

Love the delicate scent, and the texture leaves my skin very smooth.

January 12, 2017

It's like a little miracle in a bottle! Love Estee Lauder products and have been using this particular item for years. Pricey but definitely worth the investment!!!

January 08, 2017

Easy to apply. Great texture and it works. What more do you need?? I received this as a gift and was very pleasantly, surprised at how well it works. You won't be sorry for buying this product.

January 04, 2017

I currently switched my night serum to this one, and I love it! Makes my skin feel so fresh, soft and moisturized at night. I think it provides the right amount of moisture my skin needs. Downfall is the smell, I'm not a big fan of it, but it does fade or I get used to it.

December 28, 2016

I really liked the texture of this serum. It absorbed quickly, and spread easily onto my face and neck. I didn't notice any dramatic results - but I did feel like my skin was less dry.

October 23, 2016

This serum is amazing. I was looking for something to supplement my skin care routine to fight first signs of aging so I decided to give this a shot. Let me tell you, my skin feels smoother, tighter (in a good way) and more radiant. Sinks into your skin immediately, not greasy at all. For an added bonus, put it on after exfoliating. AND I've used the stuff for about 2 months already and I still have half the bottle left! Definitely worth it.

September 24, 2016

This has been one of my favourite serums so far. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave any residue. My skin feels mousturised and wrinkle free.It is a little on the expensive side but well worth the money

September 15, 2016

Bon sérum ,laisse ma peau soyeuse et très éclatante. J'aime bien l'applicateur du produit... fonctionne très bien ! Hydrate ma peau et la rend souple. Un peu dispendieuse par contre.