Prestige Item
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum Reviews

October 10, 2019
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Amazing!

This stuff is amazing, especially great for dry skin in the winter, it repairs over night and in the day the skin looks hydrated and glowing, alongside the other estee lauder range its a must!

October 09, 2019
    Bexley, United Kingdom

Lovely soft serum!

I've used this serum for many years, sometimes I use something different just for a change but I always go back to it. It lasts a long time as you only need a small amount and my skin feels so replenished after I've used it. It is on the pricey side but worth every penny. I wouldn't be without it.

October 09, 2019
    Central and Western District, Hong Kong

I would definitely buy this product

I have received this product as a sample and I could already see the effectiveness in less than a week. It brighten my face and my face feels hydrated in the morning. The serum is considered pretty light.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Love love love this repair night cream , highly recommended!

If this is not your favourite or even go to, than your missing out! I love this product and I use it every night I even let my 8 year old use it some nights when we have our girly face mask nights she does love this night cream but she doesn’t have to use where I never forget it!! Don’t know what I would do without Lancôme prospects

Love this product!

I got the sample of this product and fell in love it! Its absolutely amazing and works great on all skin types, just after a couple of use i felt a huge difference on my skin. My skin looked better and soft and glowy. I would buy a full version of this!

Saskatchewan, Canada

It’s From Heaven

My skin has improved within the first few days I’m shocked at the results. This is literally the only serum I trust in this whole world. I had huge bad pores on my face and my complexion was off but it’s dramatically improved my face since then. I use it all the time now. The price is high but you pay that once and it lasts you a very very long time. I highly recommend people buying this it works wonders!

July 15, 2019
    City of Westminster, United Kingdom

Perfect

Estée Lauder is my favourite brand. I use many of their products but this one is my all time favourite. I think skincare is so important and this ticks all the boxes for any lady.

July 15, 2019
    United Kingdom

Most amazing night serum ever!

I LOVE THIS SERUM! Whenever my face feels dry and dull, I will always go back to this serum. Especially when I sleep late, this serum always brightens my skin a lot when I wake up and no one would think I did not have enough sleep. Also, A little goes a long way!

June 11, 2019

very good result but expensive

The small brown bottle is very good but quite pricing but the result was very good after one night will make your skin very smooth but you have to use a lot

May 28, 2019

Worth the money

I have been using this for over a year. I really like it because it goes on before bed and my face looks rested in the morning. It is a little pricey but it is worth the money if you’re in your forties or fifties.