Prestige Item
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum Reviews

December 13, 2019

This product is a magic

What i use everyday is this serum. Its called night serum but you can definitely put it in the morning also as a normal serum. Only if you havent tried it, you dont know how magical it is. Its like regenerating my skin and i feel it smooth in the morning. The price is a little bit high but if you are taking care of your skin, this is a must-have!

December 10, 2019

worth the investment

I bought this product after hearing about it on the Marylin Dennis show and yes it is pricey but it lasts a long time! It is a great product that is great for anyone looking for an anti-aging serum.

November 25, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Perfect product

Love this product use it ever night. Easy to apply with a little spatula leave my skin looking and feeling so soft and revitalised. The extra Benefit is a little goes along way and I would but again

November 25, 2019
    Waltham Forest, United Kingdom

Effective product

This product is a life saver for people with oily skin. I have instantly felt a difference in my skin upon using it. It absorbs very well on skin and does not leave any residue or greasiness. The face feels plump and soft in the morning.

November 14, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

BEST SERUM EVER!

This product has helped up my skincare game. I’ve been using it for over 2 years and my skin has never looked better. It is packed with hyaluronic acid which is essential for hydration and it syncs with your nighttime skin renewal routine to provide amazing results. It has helped my skin become more supple, hydrated and smooth. I use it day and night to help protect against pollution and to keep my skin looking fresh. It can also be patted over makeup as a little refresh throughout the day.

October 27, 2019
    United Kingdom

A little pricey but well worth it

Feels lovely on your skin and not sticky like some serums can be could notice a difference within a couple of days of using skin felt so soft i usually suffer with dry patches but the completley disapeared

October 25, 2019

Amazing!

I love this serum! Use this every single night and it’s made a huge difference to my skin. It’s got rid of my redness and made my skin very smooth. Only need to use a small amount so it lasts a long time, great value

October 10, 2019
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Amazing!

This stuff is amazing, especially great for dry skin in the winter, it repairs over night and in the day the skin looks hydrated and glowing, alongside the other estee lauder range its a must!

October 09, 2019
    Bexley, United Kingdom

Lovely soft serum!

I've used this serum for many years, sometimes I use something different just for a change but I always go back to it. It lasts a long time as you only need a small amount and my skin feels so replenished after I've used it. It is on the pricey side but worth every penny. I wouldn't be without it.

October 09, 2019
    Central and Western District, Hong Kong

I would definitely buy this product

I have received this product as a sample and I could already see the effectiveness in less than a week. It brighten my face and my face feels hydrated in the morning. The serum is considered pretty light.