Prestige Item
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum Reviews

January 23, 2019

OMG

Vous avez des rougeurs, des boutons, des boursoufflures, la peau sèche... Voilà le produit qui changera votre vie! Le porter de nuit ou même de jour si vous avec pas la peau grasse!

August 12, 2018

Worth the price

This serum has a yellowish colour and neutral smell that absorbs fast and feels silky. Continuous use does see an improvement in your skin texture. It feels luxurious.

July 08, 2018

Great serum

I was gifted a bottle of Estée Lauder night repair serum, I just started using it and my skin feels and looks different after a few weeks of using it. I only use it at night after cleansing and before my moisturizer. My skin felt more hydrated and the texture was more even with less visible lines.

May 06, 2018

Makes skin feel so soft!

Although this is a pricey serum, a little bit goes a long way and the way it gives your face so much moisture. It makes makeup look way better when applied, because it is going onto an even supple surface. It also allows your moisturizer to work more effectively.

March 09, 2018

The best skin care ever

This is the only product which I have ever seen such a fast effective result with. The morning after you use it, you will enjoy to look at your face on mirror. Wish it was cheaper.

March 01, 2018

my stable

this product is my stable (winter time). the smell makes me feel very comfortable, and the thickness helps a lot to keep Moisturie. i used up at least 500ML, can not leave without it.

February 08, 2018

Repair & Refresh

Ever since I won an Estee Lauder prize package on Twitter I have fallen in love with the Advanced Night Repair Serum. It is a bit costly but really worth it and I wish I had used it a long time ago. After using it for about 2 months I noticed that my skin has a firmer texture to it. I am 57 years old but my skin is the skin of a younger person now. I am so thrilled with this product!

August 16, 2017

Pas juste un sérum !

Tout les soirs.. ce sérum fait des miracles ! Saviez-vous que ce produit est un essentiel dans votre pharmacie a la maison ?? Oui, ce sérum est utilisé de nuit, a tous les soirs pour hydrater, restructurer et corriger.. Mais un plus pour se produit.. brûlures.. démageaisons.. irritations.. appliquer généreusement et hop.. Trop essentiel ce produit !!

May 02, 2017

I love this serum, it's expensive but worth every penny. I stick up on it when they have big 100ml size around Christmas. It makes your skin very soft and i use it right before applying my face lotion at night time.

April 13, 2017

I love the night repair serum although its a bit pricey. The texture and look of your skin after regular use is brighter, firmer and more even. Worth the money!