Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II Reviews

Ranked #114 out of 338 in Serums

March 20, 2017

This product is my holy grail. Before starting using this product (a year and a half) I had several issues with my face, the main issue being pimples and dark spots. I was very distrustful towards this product but somehow I ended up buying it. I have to admit that in the beginning I was constantly complaining and angry with myself for buying a very expensive product. I left for a two month vacation and did not take the product with me. Well, Two months of not using it and I started having the issues I used to have before. It was then I realized that the product had being dealing with my huge face issues and also was gradually changing the appearance of my face. I use it ever since and have it always with me. I also mix it with my double wear foundation and use it in the morning. Love this product.

January 03, 2017

I do like this product, although I am not sure, especially considering price if it is worth it yet. I am on my second bottle, I don't have major concerns except large pores, which this has done nothing to help with but it hasn't made my skin worse. I am not sure if I will buy this again for the third time just because I want to see what else is on the market. I did expected this to brighten up my skin which it has failed to do so.

2.8/5

December 15, 2016

I'm sure is a great product for that price but it didn't do anything. I applied twice a day on clean skin as recommended. I would not recommend this product. Don't waist your time and money

April 13, 2016

I found this product made my skin feel great. I woke up looking refreshed and like I had on new skin. Did irritate my eyes a bit but that may be my fault for putting it on to close to my eyes. Buy it.

January 07, 2016

Really good serum. Light and is in good quality package that won't break if you accidentally drop it. Lightweight in consistency. Light orange in colour and goes on clear. A little goes a long way. Expensive but worth it. One of the best serums on the market.

November 30, 2015

Fantastic and classic serum that is suitable for all skin types. Seems little pricey but its a great value for the product youre getting.
    Smells so elegant and nice and really helps your skin to look better. Works overnight, making skin look more radiant and younger.