Prestige Item
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II Reviews

Advanced Night Repair significantly reduces the look of key signs of aging.
It maximizes the power of skin's natural nighttime renewal with our exclusive ChronoluxCB™ Technology. Also includes Hyaluronic Acid, nature’s “moisture magnet,” to help lock in moisture.

Lines and wrinkles look significantly reduced. More than 75% of women felt their skin looked more youthful in just 4 weeks. Skin feels smoother, hydrated, stronger. 82% felt their skin was immediately hydrated. Skin looks younger, radiant, more even toned. 83% felt their skin looked healthier, fresher, more rested in just 4 weeks.

Advanced Night Repair réduit de façon spectaculaire l’apparence des principaux signes de vieillissement. La formule optimise les effets d’une nuit de sommeil réparateur sur la peau grâce à notre technologie ChronoluxCBMC exclusive. Elle contient aussi de l’acide hyaluronique, capteur d’hydratation naturel, afin d’emprisonner l’humidité.

Les rides et les ridules paraissent grandement atténuées. Plus de 75 % des femmes ont constaté que leur peau paraissait plus jeune en 4 semaines seulement. La peau semble lisse, hydratée et raffermie. 82 % ont constaté que leur peau était instantanément hydratée. La peau revêt un aspect jeune et éclatant et le teint paraît unifié. 83 % ont constaté que leur peau paraissait plus saine, rajeunie et reposée en 4 semaines seulement.

October 25, 2019
    Stockport, United Kingdom

Brilliant

I loved this it make smy skin soft and definitely seen results , as everyone noes it is expensive but if you want good results then you will need to pay I will use this again and again I love it

October 14, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Best best purchase of my life

One of the best serums of my life. I have acne prone skin. It has eliminated my acne and faded all my acne marks. It has retinol in it, so I use a moisturizer in the day time.

October 10, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Brilliant product

This is a brilliant serum since i started using it ive noticed my fine lines are reduced and my skin is soft. Its easy to apply and a little goes a long way. I love the velvety smooth texture and the fact that it int full of perfum.

October 10, 2019
    Kirklees, United Kingdom

Really nourishing

Such a great product, really seems to soothe my eyes, and feels very light and hydrating. Easily absorbs and wears well under make up, looks a luxurious product. It is expensive but well worth its price tag.

October 08, 2019
    Renfrewshire, United Kingdom

Love

Awe this is so good smells lovely keeps me looking young everyone ask what i use of my eyes well this is my little secret last a long time so worth the money

October 07, 2019
    Suffolk, United Kingdom

Fantastic

I cant imagine my evening routine without this magical eye serum! It’s amazing! I remember when I received my trial size with estee lauder purchase and I cant believe how it’s really works!

October 07, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Fantastic product

This product is fantastic keeps skin lovely and soft also so easy to apply it smells fresh I'm definitely buying it in the future also recommend it to family and friends

2.3/5

September 05, 2019

Didn't do anything for me

The Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II sample was sent to me for trial and review (not through Chickadvisor). It didn't do anything at all for my skin. All I can say is that it went on easily and did not feel greasy.

August 16, 2019

This stuff is so amazing....

I love this product a lot! You don't need to gob it on, it is really easy to apply and you only need a few pea sized amounts for the top & middle and the sides of your face! My skin feels so much softer, its a must keep :)

August 15, 2019
    United Kingdom

Amazing!!

I LOVE this product. After using it for a few weeks I have really noticed the difference in my skins appearance.

The amount of product you get for your money is so good, I’ve recommended it to a lot of my friends and family as I believe this product is amazing.