Prestige Item
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation Reviews

15-hour staying power. Flawless all day.

This worry-free, long-wearing makeup stays fresh and looks natural through heat, humidity, nonstop activity.

Won't change color, smudge or come off on clothes.

Feels lightweight and comfortable.

Now the flawless look you see in the morning is the look you keep all day.

November 10, 2017

Favorite foundation

This foundation is just so good for oily skin, it stays in place all day long. Also it has a really good coverage and doesn't get cakey even if you put it generously.

October 12, 2017

doesnt move

This has been my go to foundation for years. I can work out and sweat like a pig and this doesn't move off my face. Doesn't rub off on to my clothes once it has set. It does have a heavy price tag for my normal drug store mentallity but it is worth it because no reapplying through out the day. It is buildable coverage so it covers and spots or scars. I love it!

October 11, 2017

Once you try it, you can't stop wearing it!

I've been wearing double wear for years, and it is the best coverage I have ever found. It's a little thick but I personally love a thick coverage. It drys like a powder and lasts allllll day ladies! Seems a little pricey but it lasts 2x other foundations.

October 05, 2017

Holy grail for oily skin !!

I went through quite a few foundations before finally caving, and buying this one. It is the only foundation I have tried so far, that doesn't ;

a) transfer
    b) wear off
    c) fail me in general .

I find this foundation to be the one foundation I can put on my face, go on a crazy night of adventures, and then look myself in the mirror at the end of the night and say " Hey girl , you look fab!! ".

It does exactly what it says it will do, which is "STAY-IN-PLACE"

October 01, 2017

Pricey but completely worth it!

I don't usually spend so much money on foundation but this is completely worth it. It has full coverage but also feels very light. I couldn't be happier to have found this foundation.

September 28, 2017

Can't live without it!

I absolutely love this foundation. I like full coverage and it definitely delivers! There's a great selection of tones and shades it was easy finding one that matched me well! I usually have oily skin and double wear gives it a nice dewy finish. It can be drying, in winter I need a strong moisturizer underneath so dry skin gals may not want to go with this one, but ask a rep for a sample and give it a go!! I'm glad I did!

September 28, 2017

Meilleur fond de teint pour les peaux grasses!

Ce fond de teint est surement celui qui est le plus efficace pour les personnes à peau grasse. Il est extrêmement matifiant (voir trop si vous avez la peau légèrement grasse). Il tient toute la journée sans aucun soucis.
    Par contre il est plus épais que les fonds de teint lambda (d'où sa tenue). Du coup si on ne fait pas attention, ça peut faire un effet masque!
    Il est également assez cher pour la quantité de produit que l'on obtient et le flacon est sans pompe. La pompe doit être achetée séparément (ce qui est un peu abusé quand on voit le prix).

September 26, 2017

One of my favourite foundations!

I have extremely oily, acne prone skin. I’ve had a really hard time finding a foundation that stays on, isn’t greasy, doesn’t irritate my skin and isn’t cakey.

The Estée Lauder double wear foundation is one of my favourites, because it stays in place for quite a while, stays matte, and doesn’t make me break out. The colour matches my skin well (I wear the shade “bone”) and blends fairly easily.

My only complaint is the price, as it’s slightly outside of the price range that I like to pay for makeup (drugstore ftw), but I have still been willing to pay it because I adore this stuff!

September 21, 2017

My most trusted foundation

I always come back to this foundation. I apply it with a very damp beauty blender to avoid any cakiness. This is the only foundation I trust to last me the whole day in humid conditions. I just wish they had my exact shade - I'm in between 1n1 and 1w1, the difference between the two shades is pronounced. It covers blemishes excellently and has enough flexibility to not exaggerate wrinkles. The 15 hour wear time is no joke. It really should come with a pump but it doesn't. The formula reminds me a lot of Revlon Colorstay, except without such a pronounced smell. This is the only foundation I don't bother set with powder.

September 20, 2017

The Best Foundation!

I have been using this foundation for over a year now and I am absolutely in love with it. It is quality, long lasting, blendable, and works well with concealer and bronzers. It is great for all types of skin and has a large range of colour options as well.