Prestige Item
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation Reviews

15-hour staying power. Flawless all day.

This worry-free, long-wearing makeup stays fresh and looks natural through heat, humidity, nonstop activity.

Won't change color, smudge or come off on clothes.

Feels lightweight and comfortable.

Now the flawless look you see in the morning is the look you keep all day.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

July 15, 2019
    Herefordshire, United Kingdom

Fantastic Foundation

This is the best foundation I have used! It is not the cheapest product out there, but by far the best I have owned. The foundation literally melts into my skin for a perfect colour match. I did go to a professional at the counter to get colour matched to my skin tone.

July 15, 2019
    Waltham Forest, United Kingdom

The best ever foundation

I have been using this for several years. I try samples of other foundations but haven't found any that last as long on my skin and is non greasy. 1 bottle goes a long long way.

July 14, 2019
    Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom

I love this stuff!

This is the best foundation I have ever used, I stray now and again for a ‘change’ but always go back. It’s coverage is amazon and really does stay in place and gives a lovely natural finish. A little on the pricey side, but I find a bottle lasts me 6 months so is well worth it. I always recommend to others.

July 14, 2019
    West Lothian, United Kingdom

My new best friend

I love this foundation! It is expensive but it lasts me ages. There are so many shades to choose from so it will match any skin shade. And it really does last all day and night! This is by far the best foundation I've ever used.

Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Great coverage

This foundation is true to colour and whilst goes on lightly gives excellent coverage. It is non greasy and very easy to apply. I use a brush to get an even streak free finish. It doesn't leave your face shiny, I would recommend.

Hampshire, United Kingdom

It’s really good but not the best

It really does last all day without wear, I have oily skin and this was perfect. The only down side is that when it dries on your face you can feel it all day. It can also be quite drying on the skin too so wouldn’t recommend for dry skin

July 13, 2019

Best foundation EVER for oily skin!!!

I use it with a sponge or brush and get EXCELLENT pigmentation and coverage. It's not greasy semi matte without sucking the life out of you. I've never been this happy with a foundation and I've been using it for a month. If you want to see your skin and look flawless...this is it!!!

July 02, 2019

Great long-lasting coverage!

I typically choose high-coverage and long-lasting foundations and concealers such as CoverFX and DermaBlend, but I've been trying to test out other products on the market to compare to the 'industrial strength' makeup I've been using.

This foundation does provide buildable coverage which is long-lasting, although it does require touchups during the day. There are powders to complement the liquid formulations, although the colours do not necessarily match up.

To be honest, for the price, I would rather rely on my 'go to' products, but I think this may be suitable for most people looking for a quality foundation/concealer.

June 26, 2019

The best

This is my go to foundation for events when I want to look my best. It stays in place and wears beautifully. You can sleep with this on and wake up still looking good, not that I recommend doing that.

June 21, 2019

Amazing wounderful

The most beautiful cream foundation I use gives a full coverage and light on the skin 3 packs used I admire this Karim before him tried a lot of creams foundation, but he was the strongest and most beautiful