Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Foundation Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 730 in Foundation

15-hour staying power. Flawless all day.

This worry-free, long-wearing makeup stays fresh and looks natural through heat, humidity, nonstop activity.

Won't change color, smudge or come off on clothes.

Feels lightweight and comfortable.

Now the flawless look you see in the morning is the look you keep all day.

July 17, 2017

Really lasts long

When I first bought this foundation I was worried it was not going to live up to the hype. I found that the price was a bit expensive but I had to try it.

The bottle does not come with a pump so I usually tilt bottle over my beauty blender to get a little dab out. With this liquid foundation you really do not need a lot, it spreads very well. The coverage is medium to full depending how much you layer it on.

I do recommend that if you have dry skin to use a moisturizer underneath it. When I take my make up off at night I can see on my cotton pad how much foundation was still left on my face, even in the summer time.

July 14, 2017

Just amazing

I am totally in love with this foundation. Its a full coverage and long lasting foundation. it stays all day without cracking. I have kind of oily skin, it really suits me with my skin. Totally Recommending this to others.

2.3/5

July 11, 2017

Meh wouldn't buy again.

This is a foundation that is always raved about for oily skin. Which for oily skin I would recommend, but for the price of this product you don't get much in the bottle, maybe 10 wears. The colour of this product also oxidizes extremely darker/ pinker then it shows on your hand at first glance or in the bottle. I just over all did like the look of this foundation mostly a problem with the colour even the lightest shade was to pink for me.

July 09, 2017

Holy Grail!

This is THE foundation for summer. It's a long wear medium to buildable full coverage. I LOVE this for summer. I add a very thin layer over my trouble areas and pat with a beautyblender. It looks natural and lasts and entire day through hear and sweating . I find it to be waterproof enough for water activities. It's perfect for summer!!

June 28, 2017

I won't wear anything else!

If you have oily skin, or are just looking for a stay in place foundation, this is the one!! I have used drug store and high end foundations and this is by far top notch!!! It goes on smoothly, they have soooo many shades to choose from, and even if you fall asleep (which I have done, but not regularly) in it, it is still there in the morning! I have hot flashes and Estee Lauder Double Wear stays put through them! It never looks cakey but has amazing coverage and is easily buildable for more coverage! I can't say enough good things about this foundation!

June 02, 2017

This was my first every high end foundation I bought and I loved it! The coverage was amazing, it lasted all day, it didn't get cakey. One of the best foundations i have ever bought!

May 30, 2017

I am absolutely in love with this foundation. I kept seeing reviews so wanted to try it for myself and fell in love. It has medium coverage but you can build it up to what u prefer without it looking cakey on the skin. They have an awesome colour arrangement and makes your skin look flawless. It lasts all day and doesn't make you look oily by the end of the day either. I really dont have anything bad to say about this foundation. Its my must have go to. I'm obsessed

May 26, 2017

This foundation is my holy grail. The foundation can be worn as a light or as high coverage as you need. Best bed with a beauty blender, It is the foundation that I recommend to everyone I know. I have gone through 3 bottles at this point :) It blinds on like silk and makes my skin look flawless. It also looks amazing with HD photography. Definitely my top 3 foundations of all time.

May 25, 2017

I have tried almost every foundation out there and nothing comes close to the staying power of this one! I have fairly oily skin and every foundation oxidizes on my skin....except this. I look just as fresh 14 hours after I have applied this as when I first apply it. Nothing creases, nothing slips off. If you are looking for a full coverage foundation that won't budge, I highly recommend this one!

May 24, 2017

i love this foundation! as someone who has oily skin this foundation was perfect because its lasts the whole day while keeping my face shine-free. its also great because it holds well in humid conditions.