4.1/5
Eucerin Eczema Relief Reviews
#25 in Eczema Care

August 13, 2019

The best for itchy skin

This is my holy grail product to treat eczema. It reliably reduces itchiness and keeps my skin nice and smooth. I try other products, but keep returning to my old standby!

July 05, 2019

Works for my little guy.

My son was dealing with on and off eczema. We tried so many eczema creams and lotion and so far this is the only one that works for him. Good thing about this products you don’t need a thick application. My friends daughter already starts using it too.

April 25, 2019

Works wonders

My infant son had eczema, especially on his face. This cream worked wonders for him and the effects could be seen within 1-2 days! It has quite a big difference as even my pediatrician asked me what I did to help clear up his skin when I went for his 2 month old visit.

The cream itself is not sticky, and does not have any fragrance to it.

The only downside is that is kinda pricey compared to Aveeno

April 10, 2019

Good but...

Eucerin is a good basic brand. So naturally this is a good basic product. It’s gonna last you long enough too. I dislike the the way my skin feels after application thoigh. Sticky and greasy

March 19, 2019

Just not for me

I bought this to help some flares up on my face. It would help for a moment, to relieve some of the discomfort, but only for a little while. I had to keep reapplying constantly because it would feel dry again and that was taking too much of my time. It was better for just a normal cream for my hands. The tube is a good size but it was a bit pricey for me.

February 16, 2019

Best non prescription lotion

Pretty good stuff. I've tried at least three other lotions which claim to work on eczema prone skin, but this is the only one that has actually been effective. I find it a bit pricey though. I recommend it

January 28, 2019

Problem solver

I work in a medica environment,so I am constantly washing my hands and applying hand sanitizer... needless to say I get horrible eczema flare ups on my hands. Applying this cream has been a lifesaver! It’s fast acting and adds instant relief to my eczema. I definitely recommend this to anyone who suffers eczema anywhere on their body

May 17, 2018

Bye bye Eczema

I received a few samples from my doctor for my 7 month old to treat the eczema rash she developed. We used the lotion every morning and night and noticed a huge difference within a few days. The lotion is slightly greasy feeling and has a very slight scent. I would highly recommend this and will be going out to purchase a bottle now that we know it is worth the cost.

April 29, 2018

Eucerin eczema relief cream

My son whos now 18 months has gotten eczema on his legs ever since he was 6 months old, this product got reccomended to me from my mother in law and she let me try it before i went out and bought one. I fell in love with this stuff, its the only shelf cream that will take away his ezcema, okay not take it away but keep it under controll while im not using the prescription cream. I usually put it on him every night after the bath and if it gets bad a few times a day. This is now my 3rd bottle and will be going out to grab another since this one is almost gone, which tells you how much we actually use this cream! It has been a lifesaver for my son and keeps it tamed and under control.

April 09, 2018

Best cream for Eczema

This is the only cream that resolves my son's Eczema. Steroids have nothing on this product. It's a little bit expensive at 15.00 a bottle. We use it twice a day so go through 2/month. You can't put a price on comfort and relief though. I'm sold.