4.1/5
Eucerin Eczema Relief Reviews
#19 in Eczema Care

September 15, 2020

Itching gone

I developed extremely itchy skin with no welts, rash or bites to show cause and it was decided the itching was an side effect of my chemo. I had tried medications and numerous other products and nothing worked until Eucerin was suggested by an online search. After the first use my skin felt much softer and the itching eased off some with continuous use the itching faded away and I was finally able to sleep through the night again. It can be difficult to treat many chemo side effects so when I find something that works I want others to know

May 03, 2020
    Illinois, United States

great lotion

I recently purchased for use on the job as I am always washing hands and using hand sanitizer. This lotion provides relief from dry cracked red skin and soothes irritated skin. The consistency is thick and sinks into skin ever so nicely.

2.7/5

April 23, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Not What I Was Hoping For

I had a bad flare-up of dry itchy skin- I wasn't sure if it was eczema, but it needed a cream for relief and this is the one I picked. Honestly I think it did nothing- I found the cream to be very runny and didn't relieve my dry and itchy skin whatsoever! Save your money and find something else

March 03, 2020

Amazing

This year I started getting flareups again with my eczema and nothing worked I tried so many different things. Then this lotion was recommended to me and it has worked wonders my flareups have gone down significantly and it helps with the super dryness very fast.I will be buying more

October 29, 2019

Burns

Bought this to try for my bad eczema flare up. I read reviews before buying products in hopes that it would work for me too. This cream had alot of positive reviews so i decided to try for myself. Sadly though it ended up burning my skin and I had to return it.

September 04, 2019
    Washington, United States

Works great on dry skin

My daughter was getting dry cracked skin from the water and bathing on her legs. This helped cure it in a few days and has been consistently soft as long as it’s applied. This worked better than aveeno and other baby product

August 13, 2019

The best for itchy skin

This is my holy grail product to treat eczema. It reliably reduces itchiness and keeps my skin nice and smooth. I try other products, but keep returning to my old standby!

August 06, 2019
    California, United States

Love it.

I had tried a different eczema lotion and did not see immediate relief. Once I began using eucerin it was a life changer. My son get severe eczema and eucerin has been such great relief for him almost immediately. I will never switch brands.

July 08, 2019

This product is awesome, will keep buying!

This skin cream is the only thing I have found in over 9 years of dealing with eczema on my legs. I get itchy at night and Eucerin Eczema Relief Flare Up Treatment took care of the itchiness and the dryness of my skin. I couldn’t be more relieved and happier to have found this. I may just be able to wear shorts and short skirts outside again!

July 05, 2019

Works for my little guy.

My son was dealing with on and off eczema. We tried so many eczema creams and lotion and so far this is the only one that works for him. Good thing about this products you don’t need a thick application. My friends daughter already starts using it too.