4.1/5
Eucerin Eczema Relief Reviews
#17 in Eczema Care

December 13, 2017

Small tube but good product

This was a good product. The bottle is small but it did provide relief for my eczema. It relieved it but did not clear it up. I have an awful time trying to find the perfect product but this is close. There is another eczema lotion by Eucerin that is pretty much the same and comes in a much larger tube. I would go with that one since I did not find a difference between the 2.

December 12, 2017

Very good for eczema

I have eczema on my hands. I tried a lot of lotions and hand creams but none of them helped me. I bought Eucerin Eczema Flare up treatment and it helped me a lot. It is very nourishing but doesn't leave that greasy feeling on my hands. Love it.

1.5/5

December 11, 2017

no help

I have very bad ecxzema and this product was not much help for relief, Maybe for a short term but no long term results I wish that I could find something

December 11, 2017

I good eczema cream

This product is good I've been using it for a couple of weeks and it's been working
    It's not the best I mean for price you would.think.it would 've been better

June 14, 2017

Amazing!

I have suffered from eczema for many years. I have used steroids to help ease the itch and redness. I was always skeptical about over the counter creams until I bought and tried this cream! I no longer use the steroid cream. It is thick and helps to keep your skin moisturized for a long time!

May 15, 2017

I have very sensitive skin and this lotion did not irritate my skin at all. It is very hydrating and soothes any itchiness. I found it a little on the pricy side but I think it's worth it.

April 15, 2017

Being someone who has eczema an sensitive skin a lot of products do not work for me and it's hard to find something that will not cause a burning sensation while also hydrating my skin. This cream is really good for my skin and I can even use it on my face and it does not bother my skin one bit! I would definitely reccommend this to people with very dry skin or people with eczema.

March 26, 2016

I have severe eczema and decided to give Eucerin a try (I'm tired of constantly using corticosteroid creams). It's very thick, kind of greasy and takes a short while to soak into the skin. I've only been using it a short time and while my skin does feel smoother, it doesn't really help with the itching. Maybe it's good for moderate eczema but not so great for really bad cases. As a standard moisturizer I think it's fine.

2.7/5

January 14, 2016

Have Eczema on my hands and was told to try this, works okay but greasy until it soaks in. Works not bad.

3.2/5

January 14, 2016

I've been struggling with eczema (severely, for the first time) for about 6 months now. I received this as a free sample at an eczema info session. I've been using it since, and it's been doing an ok job. I still need to apply Vaseline on top or else my skin dries out too much. But this, combined with better eating habits (ie Paleo diet) has vastly improved my internal inflammation and external skin.