Everlasting glimmer veil kat von d Razzle Reviews
#227 in Lipstick

Good - 0

January 11, 2019

Love this product

I was skeptical of the price but after I bought my first one I was hooked. You definitely get what you pay for. I can apply 1x A day and it lasts all the way to the evening. It's sparkly but doesn't dry out your lips. A must have for your purse.

August 20, 2018

Love these!

I have 3 or 4 of the KVD shimmer veil liquid lipsticks and I love them! They are beautiful and I want to have them all because the colours are so beautiful.

With thunderstruck (the yellow shade) you do have to build it up a little bit but it works amazing as a lipstick topper as well!

I do reccomend if the price isnt an issue for you. I do wish they were cheaper though.

January 12, 2018

Kat Von D Everlasting Glimmer Veil Liquid Lipstick

An innovative, 24-hour wear liquid lipstick with a mesmerizing, glimmer finish. Everlasting Glimmer Veil is the ultimate liquid lipstick to fuel your glimmer obsession. This breakthrough formula combines the same long wear, weightless innovation behind Everlasting Liquid Lipstick, with a multidimensional liquid-crystal finish. The result is the world's very first 24-hour glimmer lipstick. Kat Von D pushed the limits of performance to deliver 24-hour wear in a rich, glimmers, non-gritty formula that is so lightweight, it feels like nothing. Experience Gel Cushion Comfort glimmer crystals that are coated in gel to ensure even application and effortless glide.