FabFitFun Subscription Box Reviews
#1 in Beauty Kit

February 11, 2019

Show yourself some love and subscribe!

Omg. Where do I begin. I purchased my first box a year ago. I had just given birth to my second child and needed some TLC. I wanted to pamper myself. FFF has introduced me to brands I would have never thought about using. I was never able to walk into Sephora because I didn't know where to go or what I'm looking for. I can now walk in to the store confidently and know which products I like and brands to look at.
    I love receiving the quarterly box. It's filled with gift I would not have picked out for myself. And the value is well over the $50usd that I pay for each box.

note: as Canadians we have added shipping and tax charge. Even with this extra expense the box is worth it

February 11, 2019

Christmas 4× a year!

I first ordered myself a FabFitFun editor's box just to see. I was curious to see what all the hype was about! Well it came and I was impressed. I loved most of what was in there, surprisingly! I signed up for a year after that! I am a mama to three children and don't make a lot of time for myself. Now that I get this FFF every season, it pushes me to take better care of myself, with great quality products, that come right to my door! I definitely wouldn't be able to afford all these products without this subscription!

December 19, 2018

FabFitFun

I tried FabFitFun, earlier this year. I was impressed with the presentation and the products. I received a mug, exfoliant, sponge, eyeshadow palette, a set of bath bombs, etc.

The company claimed that it’s $200 USD worth of products for $50 USD. However, I don’t agree that the product should of been retailed for that much. If you’re curious and want to try it out, go for it. You can cancel the subscription anytime.

September 22, 2018

Definitely worth it!

I've only recently subscribed to fabfitfun and my first box, summer 2018, was so worth it! Over $300 value! Got some great full size products. I loved it so much that I bought the yearly subscription.

August 20, 2018

Fun way to spoil yourself

While I’m relatively new to the program, I think this is a fun way to try new products you wouldn’t normally think to buy on your own. I like that it doesn’t JUST focus on makeup, but a variety of products geared toward makeup, skincare, wellness and fashion. Buying from Canada it does get a bit pricey with delivery fees and the exchange rate, but you get full-sized products and not just small sample sizes. I’m not sold on the quality of some of their FFF exclusive items - my Foreo Luna Fofo never connected to the app and randomly stopped working, for example, but the rest of the items in the box still made it worth it to me. This definitely isn’t something I’d subscribe to if I was on a strict budget (they now give the option to purchase additional item choices and add-ons which I could see getting pricey really quickly), and admittedly the items aren’t all things I’d NEED, but I plan on staying subscribed for the time being.

May 18, 2018

Great subscription box

This is a great seasonal subscription box. It does weigh on being in the pricier side of the subscriptions but it retains such a high value or multidimensional items. Highly recommend if you want a subscription that is balanced in terms of lifestyle. Ps. Customization as a select member is amazing!

May 17, 2018

Hooked on this subscription box!!!

This is the ultimate treat to self! Such an amazing value & variety of products ranging from lifestyle to makeup to jewellery to decor. I so look forward to each Fun Fab Fit box each season. It has also been fun to gift this to my sisters. The customization & add-ons make it even more fun!

2.8/5

May 03, 2018

Meh

I had such high hopes for this box! I mean don’t get me wrong I get excited to receive the boxes but I hate when they use fillers like hand lotion and such. Plus it’s expensive

May 03, 2018

Best gift ever

Got this subscription box twice in 2018. It’s so fun to get a box with a bunch of different products that are full size to try and see what you like, you get to try high-quality products before buying it. Enjoy all the skin and face products. It’s a good mix of everything from beauty and fitness, not a big fan of the jewelry.

April 10, 2018

A quality subscription box

It’s not the best value for Canadians because most of the coupons are us based. However, it’s so fun to get these boxes. There’s so many fun surprises and so many quality items.