FabFitFun Subscription Box Reviews
#2 in Beauty Kit

June 10, 2019

Loved Spring Editor's box

I have been wanting to try FFF out for a very long time, so I finally tried it for the Spring Editor's box. Previous I read ton's of reviews about people not getting their boxes, especially here in Canada, also being charged for items they weren't supposed to be charged but I didn't have any issues whatsoever. For when I ordered it, i probably received it just a few weeks after, the process was very easy and I love that you get to customize three of the items if you pay per month. I will say that it is a bit expensive for Canadian's once you do the conversion and shipping however if you get some items in it that you need then its worth it, for my spring box I got the Tarte H20 gel which for me was worth the price I paid for the whole box. I ended up cancelling the box, only because I didn't really need or like any the items in the summer box for me to spend $70+ on it however I will say the cancellation process was super simple and i didn't receive any unnecessary charges. I will definitely re-sign up for another box if the items are worth it.

June 07, 2019

Like Christmas 4 times a year!

I’ve gotten two FFF boxes now and I’ve really enjoyed them. Both times I really liked about 60% of the items, which made the purchase worth it. I’ve also found some great products I love that I would never have found otherwise. Another bonus is I’ve received some great stuff that I would never have splurged on for myself. I’m Canadian so yes, this is expensive with shipping, taxes and the exchange rate. But it’s still worth it to me and has been such a fun surprise in the mail. I will probably get a few more and cancel for a while so I can use all the products up. Bottom line though, high quality products (full size) and a great way to pamper yourself quarterly.

May 15, 2019

Love. Love. Love.

I absolutely love Fab Fit Fun subscription boxes. This is a great box full of amazing goodies for a great price. I received two boxes as gifts and personally, they were the best gifts i could have got. I feel that everyone should experience the joy that Fab Fit Fun brings when they arrive.

1.7/5

April 23, 2019

On the fence

It was good to start.. i am very unimpressed with the products that come in now. Most end up for sale at ridiculous prices online for the things I want, and I'm stuck with a bunch of things I end up having to donate, because no one wants them.

April 03, 2019

Can't stop won't stop getting these!

Ive been with fabfitfun for about a year and a half or soo. I absolutely can't get enough of them! When I see it's been shipped I get giddy like a kid on Christmas morning. I don't always love everything I receive but I like trying stuff out and everything is usually of great value. I even talked my sister into getting them 😊 we unbox them to eachother lol . I got into tarts beauty with fabfitfun and some more natural cosmetics 50 bucks a month is definitely worth it you get full size products to try the box ends up being worth over 200 dollars.

March 26, 2019

Love it if I lived in USA

Amazing box, great stuff, great quality and lots of items....... However living in Canada with the exchange rate it ends up being way too expensive so wouldn't re buy solely based on cost

March 21, 2019

Fabfit fun like getting presents 4 times per year ❤️!

I have now been getting the Fabfirfun box for over 1 year. I initially got a sample box that I didn’t love and then my first box was pay as you go and was good. My next box was full subscription. So I paid for a year ahead of time and got to pick more specific items than before. The box with one year subscription gives you a slight amount off as well. I love it now. I pick everything but the three items that are in all boxes. I get a variety of things I really enjoy. I look forward to selections and add ons that are good deals. Just have to keep exchange from US to CAN dollars when purchasing. Awesome mother’s day Gift to buy for the year or for a teen for Christmas. Love it!!

March 21, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Is ok

I just resubscribed to fabfitfun. Is ok box you get to try new products that you normally wouldn’t buy. I wasn’t a fan of the spring 2019 box. Is a lifestyle box. I will continue to see if it gets better for me. Definitely worth the price.

February 11, 2019

Show yourself some love and subscribe!

Omg. Where do I begin. I purchased my first box a year ago. I had just given birth to my second child and needed some TLC. I wanted to pamper myself. FFF has introduced me to brands I would have never thought about using. I was never able to walk into Sephora because I didn't know where to go or what I'm looking for. I can now walk in to the store confidently and know which products I like and brands to look at.
    I love receiving the quarterly box. It's filled with gift I would not have picked out for myself. And the value is well over the $50usd that I pay for each box.

note: as Canadians we have added shipping and tax charge. Even with this extra expense the box is worth it

February 11, 2019

Christmas 4× a year!

I first ordered myself a FabFitFun editor's box just to see. I was curious to see what all the hype was about! Well it came and I was impressed. I loved most of what was in there, surprisingly! I signed up for a year after that! I am a mama to three children and don't make a lot of time for myself. Now that I get this FFF every season, it pushes me to take better care of myself, with great quality products, that come right to my door! I definitely wouldn't be able to afford all these products without this subscription!