FabFitFun Subscription Box Reviews
#3 in Beauty Kit

October 30, 2017

Love FabFitFun!

I look forward to FabFitFun boxes every season! There's always so much included in the box and the value is almost always over $200-$300, which is insane! For $50 ($~60 for Canadians) you can't go wrong.

Updated On: October 30, 2017

I look forward to FabFitFun boxes every season! There's always so much included in the box and the value is almost always over $200-$300, which is insane! For $50 (~$60 for Canadians) you can't go wrong.

October 17, 2017

Best subscription box on the market

I've subscripted to a few different subscription boxes, as a Canadian it can be hard to find a good one, and even harder to find one of a decent price, but this one I find to encompass both of those aspects, I have been subscribed for a year and have yet to be disappointed, those they occasionally forget some of the add-one they are always great about shipping them out as soon as possible!

August 22, 2017

Amazing!

I love this box so much! The customer service is amazing as well! I've received two boxes now and I can honestly say I've enjoyed atleast 98% of everything in them! Super fun gift for yourself or Mom/sister!

July 30, 2017

I'M IN LOVE WITH IT

I’m in love with this beauty box. I think it’s worth every penny.
    How does it work?
    You can buy a box every season or subscribe for a year. I do really think that a year's subscription is the better deal because it’s cheaper and also you’ll never miss a box. The cost of the box is $50 each (for 4 seasons) and for the year subscription it’s $180. The boxes worth $200 so it’s really cheap. Also, every season they’ll send you an email asking you to customize your box with an article or two.
    You’ll get a lot of things in the boxes and a variety of things. It would be from beauty to creative things. Sometimes it’s things you wouldn’t have bought but it’s always really nice stuff and it’s nice to try new products. Usually it might have only one thing per box that I’m neutral about but almost every other product is really nice.
    I’ll have to admit that I am now addicted to some products that I tried with FABFITFUN.

MY FAVOURITE: Spongellé Bulgarian Rose Body Wash Infused Buffer
    It smells SO good. It lasts long enough to be worth it and it’s working really well. My skin feels soft after every shower. It’s an ADD-ON that I LOVE (maybe too much;) )

A WRAP UP
    I actually have nothing bad to say about it. You do really need to try it. I’m pretty sure you will LOVE IT as much as I do.

June 23, 2017

Love it every season!

Value is great and products are really fun!
    Good mix of beauty and fitness
    Sometimes I don't like one or two items but I just gift them :)
    I have had for one year now (four boxes)

June 21, 2017

Can't wait for the next one!

Every three months we get a new box! With the Canadian exchange it comes to about $60 and you get like $200 to $300 of products that are extremely practical and absolutely gorgeous and a full size not sample size. Absolutely love and can't wait for the next!

May 02, 2017

I just became an annual member and the spring box was my first box. I am SO impressed with the products I received!! The dr Brandt cleanser alone is worth double than the cost of the box!! I am so excited for the next one and I wish it came monthly.

April 25, 2017

I have been signed up for a few seasons for fabfitfun, i always receive amazing products every time! And the do try and fit everything in there in some sort of way. Usually at least one product every season covers the cost of the box, this past season (spring 2017) there was a dr Brandt product which alone was over $70. Which to me is totally worth it even though you are paying around $60 Canadian with the exchange rate, but you also get 8-10 other products as well!

Their customer service is a little to be desired, and if you order add ons,( they sell items at a discounted rate around the time the box ships out and ship for free with the box) they are terrible at keeping tabs on their inventory, I have on more than one occasion ordered something and been told that it is no longer in stock, they do their best to make it right, but it can be a bummer when it was something you really wanted. Their shipping times are also terrible.

But this box is still 100% worth it!

March 01, 2017

Oh my gosh where to begin; I've been a subscriber to the FabFitFun box for a year now and LOVE it! It's like Christmas comes 4 times a year. I've purchased some of the products received in the box on my own after the fact because I love the products so much. I find there is a wide variety of things that come in the box from hair products, face products, accessories etc. All the fun needs every lady would want or need!

February 21, 2017

I loved this box. I received for over a year and half. Every box I got was better then the last. It introduced me to many new products and brands. There was a few things I didn't care for but majority of the stuff I liked or loved so it out weighed the things I don't like. The only thing was because I was in Canada so it cost more due to duties and shipping, the conversion didn't help.