FabFitFun Subscription Box Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 94 in Beauty Kit

June 23, 2017

Love it every season!

Value is great and products are really fun!
    Good mix of beauty and fitness
    Sometimes I don't like one or two items but I just gift them :)
    I have had for one year now (four boxes)

June 21, 2017

Can't wait for the next one!

Every three months we get a new box! With the Canadian exchange it comes to about $60 and you get like $200 to $300 of products that are extremely practical and absolutely gorgeous and a full size not sample size. Absolutely love and can't wait for the next!

May 02, 2017

I just became an annual member and the spring box was my first box. I am SO impressed with the products I received!! The dr Brandt cleanser alone is worth double than the cost of the box!! I am so excited for the next one and I wish it came monthly.

April 25, 2017

I have been signed up for a few seasons for fabfitfun, i always receive amazing products every time! And the do try and fit everything in there in some sort of way. Usually at least one product every season covers the cost of the box, this past season (spring 2017) there was a dr Brandt product which alone was over $70. Which to me is totally worth it even though you are paying around $60 Canadian with the exchange rate, but you also get 8-10 other products as well!

Their customer service is a little to be desired, and if you order add ons,( they sell items at a discounted rate around the time the box ships out and ship for free with the box) they are terrible at keeping tabs on their inventory, I have on more than one occasion ordered something and been told that it is no longer in stock, they do their best to make it right, but it can be a bummer when it was something you really wanted. Their shipping times are also terrible.

But this box is still 100% worth it!

March 01, 2017

Oh my gosh where to begin; I've been a subscriber to the FabFitFun box for a year now and LOVE it! It's like Christmas comes 4 times a year. I've purchased some of the products received in the box on my own after the fact because I love the products so much. I find there is a wide variety of things that come in the box from hair products, face products, accessories etc. All the fun needs every lady would want or need!

February 21, 2017

I loved this box. I received for over a year and half. Every box I got was better then the last. It introduced me to many new products and brands. There was a few things I didn't care for but majority of the stuff I liked or loved so it out weighed the things I don't like. The only thing was because I was in Canada so it cost more due to duties and shipping, the conversion didn't help.

2.3/5

February 20, 2017

Most of the time this is just gift cards for products I would never buy in real life because they are way too expensive. Sometimes there's something cool - I got a blanket in one, and it's fun to get a package, but it isn't worth the money.

February 11, 2017

Each season, I look forward to receiving my box. Each box is filled with trendy items such as make-up, creams, fitness-wear, jewlery etc. It is all good quality stuff. I rarely receive an item that I don't use. I was for the first time a little dissapointed with the winter box. However, it wasn't dissapointing per say, it just wasn't as amazing as the others... Very eager to receive spring box!

October 08, 2016

So I just recieved my first ever fab fit fun box and bought the yearly subscription for just under 200$ not including shipping. My fall box arrived and there were so many goodies inside!! I couldn't believe it! Two items alone were worth 50$ each and the total of products in the one box nearly totaled 300$! So when you think about if it's worth it then HELL YA IT IS! For those who don't know the yearly subscription is a box for every season (fall, winter, summer and spring). All the products I got in the box is something I will use. It also came with a booklet about each of the products and their price. One item was a scarf from mod cloth and in the booklet they had two pages dedicated to the different ways you can wear it. They also gave coupon codes for discounts on the products you received should you want to purchase more. I loved the box, it is worth the money and it's always fun to get new things to try even if you pay for them. When I get to use the products for a bit I will def review them here. It is worth it more the purchase the yearly subscription than just one box when you calculate the prices however if you are hesitant then just try one box and see what you think. You can also add products to your box for extra $. Maybe you saw something online from previous boxes or the commercials, if they were popular you can search them and add to your box. This is something that I think everyone should try once or even maybe gift to someone and give them a subscription for a year.

Here's a link for $10 off your first FabFitFun box if you want to give it a try.

March 23, 2016

What’s FabFitFun?

The FabFitFun Box is a quarterly subscription from FabFitFun.com. Each season they send you a box of $100+ worth items in categories like beauty, fashion and fitness.

Cost
    •Seasonal – $49.99
    •Annual – $179.99
    •Use coupon code LOVEDAY to get $10 off!

Shipping
    •US
    •Canada

Items I received
    1.Herb Garden by MakersKit: This kit gives you all the tools you need to grow mint, thyme, and basil. Complete with plastic pots, compost, and a wooden trough, you’re sure to have a green thumb in no time! Enjoy 20% off your entire purchase at makerskit.com with offer code FABFITFUN. Every MakersKit, including the one in this box, equals a school supply donated to public schools in partnership with P.S. ARTS.
    2.Contour Kit by ISH: The ISH Contour Kit is the debut product from the first makeup line created by Joey Maalouf and FabFitFun. Available in Light/Medium and Medium/Dark, each palette includes a highlighter, blush, bronzer, and contour to bring out all your best features (Ok, every feature is your best, but now you can pick your favorites.) Learn more at ishbeauty.com
    3.Bath Bomb Trinity by Jus D’Amour: I’m in love with this set, which includes organic ingredients and an essential oil blend. Wake up with the scent of eucalyptus, peppermint, and lime; take a deep breath with lavender, chamomile, and ylang ylang; or uplift the mind with jasmine, rose, and sandalwood.
    4.Keratin Gloves and Socks: Treat yourself to a spa sesh right at home! Developed by Bodipure Inc., Keratin Gloves and Socks are a waterless, all-in-one hand and foot treatment that strengthens nails and moisturizes skin with the benefits of keratin. Whether you’re at home or on-the-go, these babies give you the easiest mani-pedi treatment ever. Enjoy 20% off plus free shipping at keratingloves.com with code FABFITFUN from 3/1/16-5/31/16.
    5.Tag Necklace by Jook and Nona: The Jook and Nona Tag Necklace is made of 18k gold-plated stainless steel engraved with words to live by. Whether you get “Love,” “Happy,” “Inspire,” or “Dream,” this piece is sure to help you radiate positive energy while adding a simple chic touch to any outfit. Get 10% off at jookandnona.com with code JNSPRING from 3/1/16-5/31/16.
    6.Shaving Emulation Lotion by HelloLegs: Step up your shaving game! The folks at HelloLegs combined the richest body lotion with the most gentle of shaving creams and added a bit of “blade butter” to the mix to give you a smooth razor performance you’ve never had before. The website has not launched yet, but you can signup for an email update so you know when the website launches!
    7.Argan and Hemp Oil Therapy by Marrakesh: Ready for your locks to spring back into action after a super dry winter? This powerful blend of nutrient-rich Argan Oil from Morocco, combined with ultra fortifying Hemp Seed Oil, will significantly improve your hair’s condition. This magical stuff leaves your hair feeling silky smooth with a healthy, frizz-free, glossy shine!
    8.Yoga Mat Strap by Merrithew: This mat strap has it all in the bag! Use it as a resistance cord for strength training during your yoga practice, or as an alternative to a mat bag. Enjoy 25% off the entire mat line at merrithew.com with code FFFMAT16 starting 3/1/16. Offer expires 5/31/16 and may not be combined with any other offers or discounts. Shipping is additional.
    9.$25 Gift Card by 31 Bits: There is no greater power, than to empower. And that is exactly what this jewelry brand does. 31 Bits jewelry is handmade by artisans in Uganda, allowing them to rise above poverty and create a better life for themselves.
    10.$30 Gift Card by Sterling Forever: Discover a mix of easy-to-wear pieces inspired by fashion runway trends, celebrity favorites, and coveted, high-end jewelry designers. The Sterling Forever team of style experts travel the globe, trend-spotting and seeking out the latest in cool-girl style.

Go check them out at fabfitfun.com and subscribe! Don’t forget to use coupon code LOVEDAY to get $10 off!