Fabreeze Spray Reviews

Ranked #136 out of 586 in Home Fragrance

April 13, 2017

The scent is not too strong for those that do not like strong scents. Just a little spray and the whole room smells fresh and nice. I would recommend this product for anyone who does not like strong scents like me but yet cannot do without a mild and sweet smelling scent in a room once in a while.

April 06, 2017

This product is an essential in every household! It gets rid of all the odors! I love how after spraying the scents they still linger around till several hours later! The scents are also not extremely strong so, they do not cause any headaches! There are als several scents to choose from perfect to fit every preference!

April 04, 2017

Fabreeze sprays is definitely one of my go to products to help my house smell fresh and clean. I use it on my bed and even non my carpets to keep my house smelling fresh and clean.

August 27, 2016

I love using Fabreeze Fabric spray. It completely lightens the scent in a room. I use it on sofa's, curtains, dining room chairs and even comforters.

May 13, 2016

I use it everyday, & also put it in our kitty litter box. Excellent product. I also use the candle's.I really like the different smell's they provide.

May 02, 2016

Anything fabreze is well made. We all know that but an addiction to a smell
    Is what we have here. The "spring and renewal" scent is by far a MUST HAVE. I also enjoy the smell of the smoke eater scent. Don't have it? Get it. Today.

February 02, 2016

I love this product I have it all over my house, by door in bathrooms, kitchen and in bedrooms. The smell of freshness is soothing and Fabreez spray does not overwhelm you for 2 minutes and you cant smell anymore, it's rather gentle and smell last a long time.

December 16, 2015

Fabreeze Spray, for me, a proven product, long lasting, available in a variety of scents, and keeps that fresh smell in the air and on furniture. Pet friendly.